ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?

This guy sold a funded device for his own gain!?!?.....UNREAL.

Disgraceful.

Posted via CB10
    Well it appears it was traded for a new nexus 4. Don't know if there was extra cash involved.
    09-22-13 01:39 AM
    Yes. Well, traded away a device he positioned (during the donation drive he actively promoted) as a tool for further leak development, and traded it for a Nexus.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...e-kris-815904/

The whole thing is just...off. And that's the last I'm saying.
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

HOW CAN ANYONE DEFEND THIS GUY!?!?

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    09-22-13 01:51 AM
    and that fat lady sings.....

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 02:08 AM
    This would have been the proper thing to do. I don't think it would have been funded if people knew it's use would be so short and funded a nexus

Starting a movement here and then leaving Is another story.
    I don't think it would have been funded if one member, who was thought to be trusted, was giving the money. The people I know in BL would not misuse any funds afforded them. Kris is not one of the people I say could be trusted and I personally am glad is not part of the BL group.
    habs_fan likes this.
    09-22-13 02:15 AM
    and that fat lady sings.....

Not.
    09-22-13 02:28 AM
    I wasn't pissed off at all, no reason too be. People asked me on Twitter and I said I traded devices. Again, my reasons are personal and I do not believe I have to share that information with people who just want to belittle me. Actually I know I don't have to share that information with anyone.

Again, take it for what you will, but I will not resort to dealing with childish tatics to call me out. Believe it or not, my real family is more important than some online community, they come first and always will.

And for the record, just because I'm using a nexus device does not mean I'm not fighting for BlackBerry anymore, it doesn't mean I've given up hope, I've just had to do what is best in my situation.

I hope BlackBerry can survive, I hope they go private and come back stronger than ever.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    While I am thankful for all the help you have given us, I do think we deserve at least some explanation. A lot of people bought the app because of you as well as donating money for a Q10. Many people here have shown you support and I think it's only right you return the favor and at least tell us why the sudden change.

Probably won't get a response from you but that's fine. I wish you luck in your future endeavors anyways.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 02:31 AM
    Hi guys. We wanted to let everyone know that we've been watching a lot of stuff unfold lately. Here are some thoughts.

With respect to funds that were donated in support of any hardware purchases, none of that was done for the BerryLeaks Team.

With respect to applications that were developed and marketed, the Team has not received any proceeds from any sales. The same is true of any other merchandise offered for sale.

The idea of a paid app was met with the agreement that any proceeds would be split equally, with 50% being paid to Team Keian and 50% being used to defray any Team costs incurred (storage account fees, etc). The BerryLeaks Team has not received any information about app proceeds. However, we also are aware that BlackBerry World pays developers on a quarterly basis.

The app author established an email account that would receive and respond to any support requests submitted via the app. No one on the Team has access to that account. Since the app was offered for purchase, no more than five questions were submitted to the Team for assistance in responding.

We understand that the app will no longer be offered for sale, and we consider the matter closed.

For those who might be curious about BerryLeaks, there is another thread here that discusses things in more detail. We just didn't want to clog up this forum with all of that.
    09-22-13 02:35 AM
    While I am thankful for all the help you have given us, I do think we deserve at least some explanation. A lot of people bought the app because of you as well as donating money for a Q10. Many people here have shown you support and I think it's only right you return the favor and at least tell us why the sudden change.

Probably won't get a response from you but that's fine. I wish you luck in your future endeavors anyways.

Posted via CB10
    I agree, a response as to whether he will give the money for the Q10 back to the BL group and if he has any rights to the apps and name give that to the group. It's the only Honorable thing to do.
    09-22-13 02:41 AM
    Not.
    I think you missed it
    09-22-13 03:07 AM
    Wait wait waittttt, EVERYBODY JUST WAIT!!

The second round of popcorn is getting ready for all this drama, that if I may say, is better than Desperate Housewives (yes, I take a look at it from time to time...)

Seriously people, what happened, happened. Get over it, I'm sorry you donated for the BL app and for the Q10, and I'm also sorry that Kris left. But seriously, the drama is just too much on this site. Everyone is nagging and blaming people, barley seeing any thankful positive people. BlackBerry AND CrackBerry don't rely on Kris to save them (or help them in CB's case). I'm not interested in what happened in the first place, all I'm saying is stop taking Kris's side or BL's side. Just let. It. Go.

And if you want to really learn how to let it go, watch Manchester City vs. Manchester United today

Now... How about that round of drinks?
    09-22-13 03:32 AM
    Wait wait waittttt, EVERYBODY JUST WAIT!!

The second round of popcorn is getting ready for all this drama, that if I may say, is better than Desperate Housewives (yes, I take a look at it from time to time...)

Seriously people, what happened, happened. Get over it, I'm sorry you donated for the BL app and for the Q10, and I'm also sorry that Kris left. But seriously, the drama is just too much on this site. Everyone is nagging and blaming people, barley seeing any thankful positive people. BlackBerry AND CrackBerry don't rely on Kris to save them (or help them in CB's case). I'm not interested in what happened in the first place, all I'm saying is stop taking Kris's side or BL's side. Just let. It. Go.

And if you want to really learn how to let it go, watch Manchester City vs. Manchester United today

Now... How about that round of drinks?
    We didn't do any drama publicly, so please note this fact. Kris however openly fueled the discussion and went with it public. So yes, we prefer to stop it too.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    09-22-13 05:22 AM
    The hypocrisy is astonishing....this is someone who gave me all manner of grief over my signature on my iPhone and he talks about trading up to a Nexus that he gets after trading a GIFTED Q10. The hypocrisy is astonishing.
    09-22-13 05:22 AM
    At least we agree on something.
    Now back to the main point, rooting for Manchester United too, are you?
    We didn't do any drama publicly, so please note this fact. Kris however openly fueled the discussion and went with it public. So yes, we prefer to stop it too.

Tapped on my Z10 in CB10 | #BerryLeaks
    09-22-13 05:32 AM
    Thread closed per OP request
    09-22-13 05:52 AM
114 ... 345