Marissa Mayer is a very impressive woman who, at a fairly young age, has a already has a long list of powerful as well as just cool accomplishments. Don't judge her as a "joke" if you don't know anything about her.
    Posted via CB10
    I read in multiple locations she is a tyrant. If even half true not someone I would want leading me.
    04-23-15 10:17 AM
    She's just a joke pretending that her and her company is relevant, I don't see why I should give any importance to the matter but if I needed to give an opinion it would be:

I hope she stays in Yahoo, so Yahoo can cease to exist.

Posted via CB10
    Why do you hope Yahoo will cease to exist? Just doesn't make sense. Think of how many people wish BlackBerry would disappear. You'd probably think of people like that as sheeps and losers wouldn't you?

Also, if Yahoo is irrelevant than what is BlackBerry? Yahoo.com is currently the world's 5th most visited website. The most accurate estimation we have shows that yahoo.com has 167.8 million daily unique visitors from the United States alone.

No matter how poorly yahoo may be doing compared to Google, they are still far more relevant in today's world than BlackBerry is.
    TGR1 and solitude1984 like this.
    04-23-15 03:12 PM

Laughin' like an Alien
    04-23-15 04:11 PM
    "Yahoo" email is a pia. Have been told by a computer tech service their browser is poor. The articles posted are questionable with an obvious lack of research.
    04-23-15 04:20 PM
    There seems to be no professional journalism anymore and that's one of the reasons I stopped visiting Yahoo.

Why do you hope Yahoo will cease to exist? Just doesn't make sense. Think of how many people wish BlackBerry would disappear. You'd probably think of people like that as sheeps and losers wouldn't you?

Also, if Yahoo is irrelevant than what is BlackBerry? Yahoo.com is currently the world's 5th most visited website. The most accurate estimation we have shows that yahoo.com has 167.8 million daily unique visitors from the United States alone.

No matter how poorly yahoo may be doing compared to Google, they are still far more relevant in today's world than BlackBerry is.

To BB or not to BB?
    04-23-15 05:02 PM
    Yahoo Search engine schadenfreude? Life is waaaaaay too short for that. You do realize that Yahoo does many things other than search correct? Their financial site is good. Their sports section is good. I used Yahoo search until something better came along. I used MS-DOS until something better came along. I still use BB because nothing better has come along.

The Internet will not be better if Yahoo fails. If you don't like their services don't use them.
    RH1Pearl likes this.
    04-24-15 10:41 AM
    You do realize that Yahoo does many things other than search correct?
    Much the same way many people believe BlackBerry only does phones.
    04-24-15 10:49 AM
    Though BlackBerry is by no means in a better state, it's hilariously ironic that Yahoo is now... what was the word that writers used to use again?... Embattled?

Remember this?
    RIM: Yahoo offers U.S. staff any smartphone but BlackBerry | Financial Post

And ever since, Yahoo has been (ala BGR and the Verge) actively putting out biased junk journalism:
    https://www.yahoo.com/tech/the-touch...286819979.html

So when I see some humble pie being passed around, I can't say I don't enjoy it:
    More Misery For Marissa Mayer As Yahoo Reports Yet Another Disappointing Quarter - Forbes

Personally, I don't allow the use of Yahoo at home. I only want people at my house to use a REAL search engine!

Anyone else as petty as me? Lol.

Posted via CB10
    I can admit it. Yes I am as petty. That said I pray my Yahoo Sports app keeps sending me in game notifications.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 Smartphone Handset...BOOM!
    07-04-15 09:18 PM

Laughin' like an Alien
    That is just freakish!!!
    07-05-15 07:46 PM
    That is just freakish!!!
    The comments. !!!

One says it sounds like dial-up, but she never worked for AOL, right...?
    :-D

�   Pastaporto aglio e olio... Mmmhhh!   �
    07-05-15 11:29 PM
    Yep, I see my days on this board coming to an end. These creepy cult posts are scary.
    07-06-15 06:25 PM
61 123