Is 300 mb a month enough for a heavy BB user? (Push email not a factor for me) Anyone else a bit disappointed with this setup?
    06-19-08 06:32 PM
    300MB is enough for even a heavy user (I've ever only used 120MB MAX) NOW, but with the new features, streaming video..tangos podcast downloads etc..etc...not gonna be enough AT ALL.

Robbers needs to get their head out of the clouds and pony up a $30 Unlimited Plan, I'd even go so far as to say charge me $50, long as it's Unlimited (truly Unlimited, no hidden BS caps)...If iPhone gets it, why can't a BlackBerry, i'm gonna pose that question to them when I call,trap em, cause they cant say well "The BlackBerry is a better device" or vice versa lmao!! and they can't say the BlackBerry is more of a "data centric" device that's for sure..

PS: I hate Robbers in case you can't tell lol
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 06-19-08 at 06:58 PM.
    06-19-08 06:53 PM
    I feel for you Rogers people. Those data plans are lame.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 07:00 PM
    Yep I saw those and thought holy crap! We att folk have it nice. $30 for unlimited data.
    06-19-08 07:44 PM
    I'm surprised they didn't match the Telus and Bell $30 email/im/web unlimited plans.
    06-19-08 07:48 PM
    Yeah that's why I had and issue with 300 mb, namely 3g on rogers finally (for a BB at least). Word is from CSR's that the iphone data plan will be for all phones that are not BB (HTC etc). I've been with Rogers for along time (since Cantel WOOT!) but I've never done the contract thing, ETF's are criminal imo.

So I really want a Bold, but it looks like with pricing they are pushing me away from BB with this new plan. Dont get me wrong its fantastic compared to what they used to offer, but connectivity is my number one issue, I cant justify spending more than $100 a month on a phone bill, and still not getting what I need.

I don't get it, Rim is Canadian, why doesn't Rogers show them some love

ugh its going to suck having to leave this community for theiphoneblog.
    06-20-08 12:11 AM
    Yeah I can't imagine life without unlimited data. What's up with you Rogers?
    06-20-08 12:30 AM
    It does seem that Rogers is favoring the iPhone a bit in this deal. However, I have yet to go over 200mb, so I think the 300mb deal should work for most people.
    06-20-08 12:43 AM
    come to live in italy....my carrier WIND give me BIS unlimited data plan for 120eur/185usd year subscription
    06-20-08 01:05 AM
    Lol, I would love to live in Italy, but I doubt the data plan would be in my list of reasons.
    06-20-08 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD