I have always done this. Keep my BB on charger through the drive to compensate for battery.

I actually run GPS TeleNav at the same time. Directions come over the music.

Use Slacker cached the same way.
    09-14-09 10:31 PM
    I started using my berry as an mp3 player right after I got one! I don't have Pandora or nothing just my mp3s I store but it works real good.
    I play threw a wireless transmitter to my sterio it works great
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 10:31 PM
    Well my little work truck has a tape deck so I use a sony cassette adapter. Then put the flip sideways covering my tachometer to listen and watch movies for tunes strictly MP3.

09-14-09 10:34 PM
    I use Pandora on long trips but that's really about it.
    09-14-09 10:34 PM
    Oh damn!! I have seriously been slackin' on this! I have a Belkin transmitter and... d'uh... dumbass
    09-14-09 10:50 PM
    Well my little work truck has a tape deck so I use a sony cassette adapter. Then put the flip sideways covering my tachometer to listen and watch movies for tunes strictly MP3.

I use mine with a tape deck too.

I have long since retired the iPod. I REFUSE to carry two devices!
    09-14-09 10:52 PM
    I use mine everyday as my radio
    09-14-09 11:22 PM
    i use mine everyday as an MP3 player, GPS, etc etc etc..
    09-15-09 02:20 AM
    my bb speakers sound so good, I don't bother going through car radio, just play it by itself. reminds me of the transister radio days. my bb is the funnest techno-toy that i've had in a while....totally strung.
    09-15-09 05:21 AM
    newbie no more...good cuz I've been doing nothing but messing with my berry since I got it.
    09-15-09 05:23 AM
    i love using pandora in my car! especially if im in the hip hop mood
    09-15-09 06:58 AM
    BB is great for this. I use Pandora and my massively expanding library of songs. I play youtube videos for my kids since no DVD player in my truck. Youtube lets you play playlists, so I pick Dora or Yo Gabba Gabba or something.
    09-15-09 07:33 AM
    I do this not only with my Jeep, but also while riding on my motorcycle.

I have the comfort cradle attached to both vehicles. With the Jeep, I just plug in the audio cable (adaptor) into my BB to listen to music.

On the motorcycle, I have an AutoCom audio system them plays music to the helmets. It has bluetooth connectivity, so my BB is hooked up via bluetooth for audio and phone calls (auto-answers phone calls so I don't have to take my hands off the handlebars).

The comfort cradle (sold on crackberry btw) has a power plug, so my BB charges while it is in the cradle - I don't have to worry about the battery going down while listening to music or using GPS.
    09-15-09 07:50 AM
    Besides my truck, I plug mine into my laptop at work and listen using Windows Media Player. If I want to listen to certain genres, bands, playlists, etc I unplug the audio cord from the side of the laptop and plug it into my Bold. No charging this way but at least I can pick song better. I used to be able to plug my Curve into my PS3, but I havne't figured out how to do this with the Bold yet.
    09-15-09 05:10 PM
    works like a CHAMP
    09-16-09 03:33 PM
    pandora is the "****" i use it when im running or in the car or wherever genius
    09-16-09 03:45 PM
    yeah pandora is my best friend at work third shift is boring. yeah i hate fm radio so i use the bb in the car love the variety of pandora if you dont like it give it a thumbs down and move to the next song. i like it on long trips its great to have
    09-16-09 03:50 PM
    I get in my car every day, plug my phone up to the car charger, hook my phone up to my stereo, and start up pandora. That's how me and my blackberry roll!!!!!
    09-16-09 04:56 PM
    the good thing about this phone is that i can plug in the charger and at the same time listen to the music connected to my clarion HU via the 3.5 jack. In my old C905, i can only do 1 thing at a time due to the single connection
    09-17-09 10:56 PM
    With my previous curve I had the big extended battery. Pandora streaming all day, plugged into my reciever via headphone jack, used less than 1/2 battery all day. Trying to set up my tour with pandora, so far the audio won't go out the headphone jack. Uninstalling and reinstalling pandora right now.
    10-22-09 10:33 AM
    I heard a lot of good stuffs about the bold but it has issues tethering for some reason
    10-22-09 12:20 PM
    Well figured out the headphone jack on my BRAND NEW tour is fubar'd. Hold it juuusssttt right and it plays through the port, just touch it and it goes back to internal speaker. Off to exchange I go.
    10-22-09 02:08 PM
    sux man sorry to hear that, at least you found out about it early.
    10-23-09 02:22 AM
    One of the better media fucntion of BB and I also use Pandora(better variety of music then slacker) every time I get in my car. Beats FM radio with their long a$$ commercial!

10-23-09 09:20 AM
    I love my Slacker.
    10-23-09 09:56 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD