So being the good addict that I am, I'm up late searching through websites for themes, wallpapers, games, etc...

I found a theme I really liked and it had a OTA link so I clicked that. Then the Save Find Cancel thing appeared so I saved it on my PC (it saved as a JAD file). Then I hooked up my BB(Pearl 8110) and used DM to add this file. Well, the app shows in my applications file but...ok, dumb question, but how am I supposed to open(?) this so I can use this theme?

Or maybe I did it wrong? It's not in my theme file...only in the apps file.
    05-20-09 03:02 AM
    I don't know if I will be of much help, but I thought I'd try...

I thought OTA meant that you actually clicked on the link using your Blackberry. When you do that, the theme will automatically install on your BB.
    05-20-09 03:31 AM
    Right, OTA links are clicked on using your BB. Themes to be downloaded to your BB via desktop manager are usually .zip files consisting of .cod and .alx files.

You can go to the OTA link on your PC's browser, copy the link and email the link to yourself. Open your email with your BB, then click on the download link to install the theme to your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 03:36 AM
    Argh! Total brain fart! Maybe I AM up way too late. Thx again for the replies (as well as the tip about emailing the website to myself! )
    05-20-09 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD