anyone know any news on the storm 2 coming to sprint I want it sooo bad
    10-30-09 11:35 AM
    I seriously doubt that is gonna happen. VZW had RIM in their back pocket, and this past year would have been the best chance for sprint to have the first storm. For us BB users the storm flopped, but from RIM and VZW perspective, the storm was a major success. It sold a lot from what i heard.
    10-30-09 02:31 PM
    thats a damn shame i know the first was a flop bt i would really like the second
    11-17-09 02:28 PM
    I lived with Sprint for 2 years, and it was torture.
    Seriously, when your contract ends get off Sprint.
    Their customer service is a joke. I called them once, some lady answered and didn't understand the simplest phone terminology. What's the point of having a good phone with really bad service?
    11-21-09 08:25 PM
    Probably not, if Sprint released the storm 1 then it is more likely that they will release the storm 2.
    11-22-09 09:19 AM
    I lived with Sprint for 2 years, and it was torture.
    Seriously, when your contract ends get off Sprint.
    Their customer service is a joke. I called them once, some lady answered and didn't understand the simplest phone terminology. What's the point of having a good phone with really bad service?
    I've had Sprint for 6 years and couldn't be happier. Perhaps you just got a bad CS rep - every time I call they are very helpful. Even sent me a free Airave w/free service because I got poor reception in my apartment (like everyone else in the building).
    11-24-09 12:58 PM
    Never had a problem with Sprint. Calling can sometimes be a trouble but I prefer to go into the store or do an online chat anyways. But I doubt the Storm is coming to Sprint. I haven't tried the second one, but the first one was pretty bad.
    12-19-09 08:48 PM
    Sprint's also much cheaper.
    12-20-09 12:12 PM
    Problaby not, we would of heard something by now. Also, the didn't release the first storm either.
    12-20-09 03:46 PM
    No storm for Sprint.
    12-21-09 04:41 AM
    sprint needs to get off palm and HTC's **** and hop on board with RIM. we need some exclusives damnit and ur bringing us ones that noone cares about
    01-05-10 09:51 PM
    sprint needs to get off palm and HTC's **** and hop on board with RIM. we need some exclusives damnit and ur bringing us ones that noone cares about
    I agree ... well sort of.....I say drop damn palm and their extremely small keys...lol. but we do need some exclusive BBs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 06:46 PM
    honestly if u have a bb i think its stupid to have it with anyone else besides sprint because u get so much for free and cheap bb with anyone else is so much more expensive and its simply not worth it. Sometimes you get stupid reps that dont know what they are talking about but what carrier doesn't. i wont be changing from sprint because they are not doing well and they do so much for their customers, they need to do sooooo much better with what phones they carry and they arnt if they would just step it up and get atleast one bad *** phone then they could rule but i dnt know what their prob is, i have complete faith in them and i believe they will get better, as for the them not getting storm 2 i agree they wont but i wish they did but now i would rather have the 9700 anyway but i dont see anyone except att having it anyway. n there is no way i would pay that much for a phone att is over priced and redunkuloous
    01-10-10 01:16 AM
    honestly if u have a bb i think its stupid to have it with anyone else besides sprint because u get so much for free and cheap bb with anyone else is so much more expensive and its simply not worth it.
    I think its stupid to have a BB with anyone else besides Verizon! Why would you get a nice Blackberry and want a crappy service provider as Sprint?? (you get what you pay for) I'd rather have a nice Blackberry and have a top of the line Carrier as Verizon as the provider.

Rule number 1, always choose your provider first, then the phone.
    01-10-10 07:27 AM
    and pay 30$ for a data plan that is not that much better than mine? no thank you
    01-10-10 01:12 PM
    Been with Sprint for over ten years. Love Sprint. Soooo much cheaper then Big Red, coverage is great for me, lots of freebies like their navigator, free calls to any cell phone on any network, NFL app, once you become a premier customer you get to upgrade one line every year at the new subscribe price, customer service I have had is great. Last night I had to transfer my wife to our backup BB because hers broke. The backup was a decommissioned BB that did not get re initialized in the system so I could not log into the sprint.blackberry.com site to set up new filters for her. Called Sprint, got a very nice rep who within minutes had everything fixed for me.

Really like Sprint.

-frank
    01-22-10 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD