Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 07:55 PM
    At this time don't look for it.
    09-24-14 08:07 PM
    So as of right now there is nothing for Verizon customers?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 08:16 PM
    Nope. I hear they will have the classic.
    09-24-14 08:29 PM
    I'm getting so sick of Verizon. I knew something was up when they pulled the z30 from their website. I'm just may pay to leave verizon From my contract just because they only care about Samsung

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 08:38 PM
    They might get the next all touch if there is one.
    09-24-14 08:44 PM
    I called today and she said it would likely be coming in January. I don't have a ton of faith in that answer though. She said the only bb they sell now is a z10.

Maybe if everyone on cb calls Verizon they will try and get it sooner.
    09-24-14 08:55 PM
    We still sell the Q10. I have one in my inventory. Sold one last month.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 08:59 PM
    I called today and she said it would likely be coming in January. I don't have a ton of faith in that answer though. She said the only bb they sell now is a z10.

Maybe if everyone on cb calls Verizon they will try and get it sooner.
    Problem is the passport doesn't have antennas for Verizon cdma. This goes for sprint too. Putting antennas for Verizon means going through the fcc office again I believe. Good luck in getting it by January. If blackberry didn't design the passport with Verizon in mind from the start then I can't see them going back to redesign it for Verizon.

I'm 99% sure Verizon will never have the passport. I've been wrong before though.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 09:06 PM
    Shane,
    Any info on why Verizon dumped the z30 and if they will carry the Classic?
    09-24-14 09:13 PM
    We still sell the Q10. I have one in my inventory. Sold one last month.

Posted via CB10
    Someone should tell the customer service reps at Verizon.
    09-24-14 09:14 PM
    Problem is the passport doesn't have antennas for Verizon cdma. This goes for sprint too. Putting antennas for Verizon means going through the fcc office again I believe. Good luck in getting it by January. If blackberry didn't design the passport with Verizon in mind from the start then I can't see them going back to redesign it for Verizon.

I'm 99% sure Verizon will never have the passport. I've been wrong before though.

Posted via CB10
    I have it on pretty good authority that it is coming next year, but you never know.
    09-24-14 09:16 PM
    I'm getting so sick of Verizon. I knew something was up when they pulled the z30 from their website. I'm just may pay to leave verizon From my contract just because they only care about Samsung

Posted via CB10

Why so much Verizon hate? They've done more for BB10 than any other US carrier has. They offered both the Z10 and Q10 and even agreed to offer the Z30 after it was clear that BB10 devices weren't going to be big sellers. Remember when sprint was waiting for the Z30 then passed on it altogether? Also, every single BB10 commercial I've ever seen that wasn't the horrible super bowl ad has been from Verizon.

I can't blame Verizon if they do decide to pass on the Passport this go around. At this point, Verizon has done far more for BB10 than BB10 has for Verizon.
    09-24-14 09:58 PM
    CrackBerry posted an article today saying AT&T will have an exclusive on the Passport in the US.

So no Verizon will not ever have it.

http://www.crackberry.com/att-gettin...t-launches-usa
    09-24-14 10:18 PM
    BlackBerry Z30 was exclusively for Verizon only. Now, Atnt got the Passport. Whats next?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 10:38 PM
    BB just should make a version of the device that has all the radios and such it needs, so that they can sell it unlocked and it'll work everywhere. My friend told me the iPhone 6 just has the one version, so getting it unlocked means it works anywhere. That's what BB should do.
    09-24-14 10:47 PM
    BB just should make a version of the device that has all the radios and such it needs, so that they can sell it unlocked and it'll work everywhere. My friend told me the iPhone 6 just has the one version, so getting it unlocked means it works anywhere. That's what BB should do.
    Funny enough, that's what they did for the GSM Passport. If only Verizon and Sprint dropped CDMA like the rest of the world.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 10:51 PM
    CrackBerry posted an article today saying AT&T will have an exclusive on the Passport in the US.

http://www.crackberry.com/att-gettin...t-launches-usa
    I wonder what there reasoning behind this is

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 10:53 PM
    Funny enough, that's what they did for the GSM Passport. If only Verizon and Sprint dropped CDMA like the rest of the world.

Posted via CB10
    It's a slow process but it is happening.
    09-24-14 10:54 PM
    VZ has some nerve. agree with the above post, I'm about to just shove it up verizons a**. Ive spent 4k on phones in 2 years (keep buying iPhones and BB full retail) and they still don't do a damn thing for me.

Even if January was true.... that is 4 months away hahaha by than the passport 2 will be ready and iPhone 7. come on now, such a silly company
    09-24-14 10:56 PM

AT&T getting exclusive on BlackBerry Passport when it launches in the USA | CrackBerry.com
    But you don't know the details. They could have exclusivity for 3 months. Telus is the exclusive carrier for only 7 days.

So don't give up hope. I would have thought Verizon had more enterprise customers than any but maybe not.
    flyersfan76 likes this.
    09-25-14 07:28 AM
    Back in the old days, they always released the GSM phones before the Verizon versions, except the storm of course. The 9930's were behind the 9900's, and I dont remeber what the gsm version of the 9650 was, but I know i waited a while for the trackpad to come to a cdma carrier.
    09-25-14 07:44 AM
    Back in the old days, they always released the GSM phones before the Verizon versions, except the storm of course. The 9930's were behind the 9900's, and I dont remeber what the gsm version of the 9650 was, but I know i waited a while for the trackpad to come to a cdma carrier.
    Maybe that's all it is.... and Verizon will have the Passport in a few months.

But I doubt it. The Passport is a device that is going to have very limited appeal and is going to sell is very small number. I'm sure that the cost are higher for BlackBerry to setup a CDMA line to produce Passports for Verizon, and that BlackBerry would have needed Verizon to buy a particularly large batch of devices to cover this extra cost. Something I doubt Verizon was will to do based on their experience with the Z10, Q10 and the Z30.
    09-25-14 09:29 AM
    I might have to take my business to AT&T...

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 09:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    Exactly...

09-25-14 11:10 AM
110 123 ...