So like last night I was sleeping and someone called me like 4 times and I didn't want to answer but I have no idea what time it was at I just remember i kept waking up and falling back to sleep. Now this morning I check my call history and it just says 9/15 and that they only called me once.. I would much prefer a list of recent callers and the times the calls came in. Is this possible?
    09-16-09 08:01 AM
    Open the phone app, hilight the number, press the menu button and select View History.
    09-16-09 08:05 AM
    Or access your Call Log:

View Folder
    Phone Call Logs (alt+P) and Missed Calls
    09-16-09 08:10 AM
    If you highlight that one call you have in your history and then select/click it, it should show you more info...like the time.

Sounds like you may have been dreaming about some of those calls. If your phone is on, there's no way it's not going to get logged.
    09-16-09 08:13 AM
    Alright the history is exactly what I was looking for. I was just damn tired I think
    09-16-09 08:53 AM
    If you highlight that one call you have in your history and then select/click it, it should show you more info...like the time.

Sounds like you may have been dreaming about some of those calls. If your phone is on, there's no way it's not going to get logged.

ERRRRRRRRRRRR. TRY AGAIN! Multiple calls from the same number are logged under one entry in the call log. You must click menu>view history to view the history for that number.

Sensobi also logs in a better fashion, and integrates email and sms into the log... if you're into that sort of thing.
    09-16-09 09:05 AM
    Can't believe I have to go through this process just to check the time of a call...
    09-16-09 09:56 PM
    You don't have to go through it every time. You can actually set your phone to track your phone calls, so all you have to do is go into your call log from the home screen (press the call button, hit the Blackberry Menu, and press View Call History)...

Call > Options > Call Logging > select "All Calls > Save
    09-17-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD