I have posted on several forums and cannot remember what thread they were in. Is there any way for me to pull up my posts?
    01-04-09 09:39 PM
    I don't think this belongs here but just click the search feature, type in your name and select posts.
    01-04-09 09:44 PM
    Go to advanced forum search, enter user name in search box and all your posts will be listed.
    01-04-09 09:45 PM
    Where does it belong this is genreal area right

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 09:46 PM
    If you go to the forums on WAP, the "subscribed" link remembers all your posts and threads. Or at least mine does - not sure if there's a setting in User CP that affects that...

01-04-09 10:13 PM
    The "subscribed" link only remember post that you subscribed to on your PC. Anyone know how to subscribe to a Post using WAP? The only options are Edit and Report.

01-04-09 10:29 PM
    just click on your name and find all posts.
    01-04-09 11:05 PM
    The "subscribed" link only remember post that you subscribed to on your PC. Anyone know how to subscribe to a Post using WAP? The only options are Edit and Report.
    On WAP click on subscribed. It will take to to every post you have posted in. I use WAP 99% of the time.

01-04-09 11:09 PM
    The guy upstairs from me is right. It works on WAP just fine.

01-05-09 12:46 AM
    Where does it belong this is genreal area right

General for BlackBerry issues..site issues would be better addressed @ http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/
    01-05-09 01:05 AM
    I bet he got his answer. Do we check with you 1st b4 we post?

01-05-09 01:30 AM
    Clicking on "subscribed" does not take me to every post I've posted. Only the 6 threads I subscribed to a few months ago show up. I also use WAP 99% of the time. As for clicking on my name, my name is not displayed as a link. I'm using WAP with BlackBerry browser, running OS 4.5, in BlackBerry emulation mode.

01-05-09 07:34 AM
    It should. It does the same as USER CP does on the pc. Maybe it is something you set up in your profiles.

01-05-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD