10-25-09 06:33 AM
31 12
tools
    Does anyone have a problem with the Blueparrot making clicking or crackling noises while the headset is in use? Both during a call and when the headset activates when pressing a button on the phone?
    02-09-09 06:49 PM
    No, mine's been good.

Try deleting the profile from your phone, then open up the headset and pull the battery connector for a few seconds. That reboots the headset and solves most problems. Then you'll have to re-pair it to the phone again.

If that doesn't work, call VXI.

FWIW, this headset still impresses the **** outta me.
    02-09-09 09:41 PM
    My Blue Parrot crapped out on me. Now I have a Plantronics Voyager Pro...the love of my life.
    08-14-09 01:21 PM
    If you're willing to spend $ I recommend the Ear Set 2 from Bang and Olufsen. It's really expensive but it's also well worth every penny. EarSet 2 - Bang & Olufsen
    08-19-09 10:47 PM
    I agree on the Earset 2 as well. The battery charge on it is unbelievable. Also Works well with my Storm.
    10-25-09 02:35 AM
    The Jawbone is the worst if you're looking for loud and clear!!! Walking down my street I have to put it on the max volume to hear people talk.

Now if you want loud and very clear, then look no further then the Plantronics Voyager Pro!

I have been through dozens of BT devices and I know just about all of them, so take my advice, if you can't hear them with the Plantronics Pro, then you never will
    10-25-09 06:33 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD