I'm just wondering if there has been any update on the news from last week that we might see some leaked shots of the 99xx hybrid berry...
    05-22-09 10:08 AM
    I second that notion! I need hope cuz my gf said I couldn't change phones again until the hybrid.comes out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 12:39 PM
    I second that notion! I need hope cuz my gf said I couldn't change phones again until the hybrid.comes out

LOL! I don't know if my g/f would ever put that kind of restriction on my phone buying habits. As it stands, the only reason she uses a berry is b/c I bought one first.
    05-22-09 01:03 PM
    I've had 3 different Berries in the past year and a half, and my boyfriend told me I love BB more than him.
    05-22-09 01:22 PM
    Lmao... BB love conquers all !

05-22-09 05:35 PM
    Please tell me there is help for this....I got my first BB about two weeks ago, and I think my fiance' is about to put me to curb if I don't spend more time with her (without playing with my curve)......Lol.
    05-22-09 05:39 PM
    I thought the news was that the Pluto series was scrapped. I'd have to search for that link and don't have time right now, but that's what I recall.

05-22-09 06:47 PM
    I thought the news was that the Pluto series was scrapped. I'd have to search for that link and don't have time right now, but that's what I recall.

I'm pretty sure the design was, not the device itself.
    05-22-09 07:03 PM

thats good that you follow your girlfriends decisions but heck I couldn't live with that hahah
    05-23-09 09:01 PM

The first design was scrapped. But not the whole device.
    05-23-09 09:16 PM
    Anybody has the CONFIRMED news that this Pluto will be on the market? I mean this berry is for real? I want it so bad for my first berry, touch screen with bold keyboard.

thx
    05-24-09 01:14 PM
    The first design was scrapped. But not the whole device.
    Half right. So, if the Magnum is the touch/qwerty, is the Pluto all touch? Slider? Standard Berry? Or CDMA Magnum?

05-25-09 01:46 AM
    Half right. So, if the Magnum is the touch/qwerty, is the Pluto all touch? Slider? Standard Berry? Or CDMA Magnum?

The Pluto is full touch I believe. And I don't think it's CDMA.
    05-25-09 02:37 AM
    The Pluto is full touch I believe. And I don't think it's CDMA.
    No it isn't. Please ask whoever you are getting your info from again. The Pluto is Touch + Full QWERTY. Think Bold with touchscreen.
    Last edited by avt123; 05-25-09 at 03:26 PM.
    05-25-09 03:23 PM
    No it isn't. Please ask whoever you are getting your info from again. The Pluto is Touch + Full QWERTY. Think Bold with touchscreen.
    So here we go again. What's the difference between the Pluto and the Magnum?
    05-25-09 03:49 PM
    So here we go again. What's the difference between the Pluto and the Magnum?
    Well the magnum was said to be Javelin with touch, so Pluto would be Bold with touch. I really don't know much more as I do not work for RIM. From the beginning though the Pluto has always said to be Bold +touch.
    05-25-09 03:53 PM
    Or nowadays, Onyx + touch.

05-25-09 08:16 PM
    Or nowadays, Onyx + touch.

Oh that would be nice. But I think the Onyx size would be a little too small for touch. They'll have to bump it up a little bit.
    05-25-09 08:19 PM
    Just wait for the Pearl touch slider. . Someday...

05-25-09 08:24 PM
    Either way att is getting the touch + qwerty first and I'm a happy camper because of it! My lady said I could change phonw anymore until that one came out yyyoooowwww

05-25-09 08:24 PM
    This is getting to confusing . . .
    05-25-09 08:40 PM
    Oh, it's been confusing. The Magnum and Pluto names have been around for about a year. Then there was the Thunder/Storm controversy. Then there was the atomic trackball fiasco. Then all of a sudden we get all these other names of devices that're coming out first. RIM keeps us on our toes!

05-25-09 08:47 PM
    Anybody has the CONFIRMED news that this Pluto will be on the market? I mean this berry is for real? I want it so bad for my first berry, touch screen with bold keyboard.

thx
    I AM CONFIRMING THAT THIS IS REAL, i have seen one, they are making this currently at rim for a release sometime next year, it is basically like the onyx but touch screen
    05-26-09 05:50 PM
    Can you give us any other deets? Such as CDMA or GSM only? Or perhaps LTE/CDMA or LTE/GSM hybrids?
    05-26-09 07:22 PM
    I AM CONFIRMING THAT THIS IS REAL, i have seen one, they are making this currently at rim for a release sometime next year, it is basically like the onyx but touch screen
    Thank's Kiki for the info, quite happy though have to wait till next year.
    05-27-09 06:29 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD