After switching from a physical keyboard to the Z10, I have found that I love its intuitive predictive typing and would actually prefer not to have a physical keyboard. Has there been any news on an android version of these phones? Also, does anyone know if the android versions still have bb hub? I am not sure I could give up either of these features.
    11-20-15 01:19 PM
    The news has been out for a while now. It's never going to happen.
    11-20-15 01:26 PM
    And as for Android having the Hub, the Priv gives ample evidence in favor of that idea.
    11-20-15 01:31 PM
    Priv has a pkb, but you don't have to use it.

Via Passport 
    11-20-15 03:59 PM
    The Priv is pretty slim enough to think it doesn't have a pvk. I barely use it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-20-15 04:05 PM
    The news has been out for a while now. It's never going to happen.
    Do you have any links on that? With the Leap it looks like they have not given up on that design so I was hoping they would continue with it. Why is it never going to happen?
    11-20-15 07:20 PM
    Nobody has been told by BlackBerry that there's not going to be any more all-touch devices. We're just extrapolating that from the facts that there are no announced all-touch devices, and that there's no way for them to differentiate from every other android phone maker with an all-touch device.

My belief is that they will not release any more all-touch devices until they have a really significant adoption of their other android phones. This may never happen, of course.

If you just want the hub and the keyboard on an android phone search XDA. They seem to have the apks available.
    11-20-15 10:48 PM
    The question was, 'any news on android versions of Z10/Z30?' Unless they decide to resurrect those designs, there won't be. Could they start making a similar all touch design that runs Android? Sure they could, but that wasn't the question.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 01:20 AM