Husband wants a new blackberry with OS6 but he is on Sprint for work - can't change that

Anything new coming out? He is on the 8350i now, looking to go to Bold 9650 but will wait if something is coming out soon
    12-10-10 12:51 PM
    Not sure when... Just stay tuned via google news, twitter and the CrackBerry blogs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-10 03:33 PM
    9670 is the only one currently running OS6, so if he can't wait for a 4G BB, roll with that one. If he's willing to move away from BB, there's also the HTC EVO that is pretty much running the superphone game.
    12-11-10 01:16 PM
    "SUPPOSEDLY" the word on the "street" is the bb triton the new 4G bb is coming to sprint sometime in december but who knows and it is kinda annoying that you can find info on other phones coming out from other makers (i.e. motorola, google, nokia, etc) but when it comes to bb it is like a top secret national security breach if the info gets out there.

i say this if this new phone is a bunch of bull donkey i will be another EVO user, like STO said great phone just not a bb

i love my bb but they really, REALLY need to step up there game and get the new gadgets out to the consumers, the torch was a great looking phone but i've heard nothing but problems can't say for sure don't know anyone that has it so it is just hear say, but we will wait and see what bb does

on the flip side the playbook looks like it is going to rock the tablet world, can't wait
    12-14-10 05:52 PM
    "SUPPOSEDLY" the word on the "street" is the bb triton the new 4G bb is coming to sprint sometime in december but who knows and it is kinda annoying that you can find info on other phones coming out from other makers (i.e. motorola, google, nokia, etc) but when it comes to bb it is like a top secret national security breach if the info gets out there.

i say this if this new phone is a bunch of bull donkey i will be another EVO user, like STO said great phone just not a bb

i love my bb but they really, REALLY need to step up there game and get the new gadgets out to the consumers, the torch was a great looking phone but i've heard nothing but problems can't say for sure don't know anyone that has it so it is just hear say, but we will wait and see what bb does

on the flip side the playbook looks like it is going to rock the tablet world, can't wait
    But sprint is CDMA? It's not "4G" if it still says "1XEV".

12-14-10 06:23 PM
    But sprint is CDMA? It's not "4G" if it still says "1XEV".

Sprint 4G devices are still 3G capable allowing for the current network capability.

12-14-10 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD