I do love music.. I go out and Dj here and there. But that does not take as nearly as much time to learn as it does to learn proper producing .Even if you don't use the sync button

Posted via CB10
    Yeh well, most of dj's use that sync button ahahha, but since you don't, it's pretty good to do it that way. Hope you'll have succes with ur work

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 07:34 AM
    I used to do composition, mix of sibelius, pro tools, and digital performer. If only pro tools had the stability of digital performer (I hear pt is pretty awesome nowadays)

Posted via CB10
    That's what they say, but what i want, is a Fl Studio with lot of new things, oh an app for My Blaclberry Q10 of Fl Studio. Would be Awesome

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 07:36 AM
    (raises hand slowly):

I started out with Magix Music Maker, graduated to Reason, and now am using Logic. I dig all genres and styles, but lately I've been doing mostly R&B/Smooth jazz/hip hop. Trying to get good enough to have my buddy who's in the industry use my stuff for his projects.

One day soon, I hope...

Posted via CB10
    Hope you'll have succes bro, work hard play hard , i would like to hear some stuff that you've made, some Jazz Bro

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 07:38 AM
    Zippyshare.com <- my portfolio before i went MIA :P

<- when i used to produce hardtrance

<- hardtrance Ice & Breeze with a friend back in 2009/2010

<- under the name of Ice & Breeze with a friend back in 2009/2010. The mainpart is my favorite of all the tracks ive ever produced.

Two of the last three tracks in the portfolio were released, and the last one is still not released, just fyi.
    05-26-14 08:06 AM

<- under the name of Ice & Breeze with a friend back in 2009/2010. The mainpart is my favorite of all the tracks ive ever produced.

Two of the last three tracks in the portfolio were released, and the last one is still not released, just fyi.
    I'm not tooo into trance but i really apreciate your work, keep it up, good work dude

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 08:22 AM
    I'm not tooo into trance but i really apreciate your work, keep it up, good work dude

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man im done with the trance now anyways. You should check out the zippyshare link its all House music. Checked out your Soundcloud, nice job!

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    05-26-14 08:43 AM
    Thanks man im done with the trance now anyways. You should check out the zippyshare link its all House music. Checked out your Soundcloud, nice job!

Gonna check it now dude , and thanks bro

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 09:11 AM

Really good work dude i heared the portoflio, it was really good, and dude, i was that u use Vengeance packs

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 09:17 AM
    Using Sonar X2 Producer here and loving it, Don't have anything posted for you to hear ATM.
    05-26-14 09:35 AM
    Really good work dude i heared the portoflio, it was really good, and dude, i was that u use Vengeance packs

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man! Haha yeah.. I have been away from music production so long, i kinda dont know what sample packs people use these days. Ive always used VEC packs, they have good quality, and you can make them sound even better with compression and EQ.
    05-26-14 09:51 AM
    Thanks man! Haha yeah.. I have been away from music production so long, i kinda dont know what sample packs people use these days. Ive always used VEC packs, they have good quality, and you can make them sound even better with compression and EQ.
    I have all packs of Vengace, all packs, i always loved Vengace packs, but now, i use Battery 4 From Native Instruments for the drums http://www.native-instruments.com/es...ums/battery-4/ and i hope i'll get succes with my work, i do a lot of genres, and like more than 5 genres.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 10:05 AM
    I have all packs of Vengace, all packs, i always loved Vengace packs, but now, i use Battery 4 From Native Instruments for the drums Komplete : Bater�a : Battery 4 | Productos and i hope i'll get succes with my work, i do a lot of genres, and like more than 5 genres.

Posted via CB10
    Gonna check out Battery 4! I wish you all the best bro. Keep in mind, network within the industry is fundamentally important to succeed in music production. Back when I was producing HardTrance, I got in touch with all the big players like Lee Haslam, Lisa Lashes, Teknikal etc. They will help you get in touch further with other important A&R's. Also remember to be nice with everyone you meet, you never know when you might need them. Thats something I learned the hard way :P
    05-26-14 10:43 AM
    Gonna check out Battery 4! I wish you all the best bro. Keep in mind, network within the industry is fundamentally important to succeed in music production. Back when I was producing HardTrance, I got in touch with all the big players like Lee Haslam, Lisa Lashes, Teknikal etc. They will help you get in touch further with other important A&R's. Also remember to be nice with everyone you meet, you never know when you might need them. Thats something I learned the hard way :P
    Thanks dude, i already know that

Posted via CB10
    05-27-14 03:17 AM

Your music is absolutely beautiful! Really great work! Great energy

Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.442
    05-27-14 05:14 AM
    Your music is absolutely beautiful! Really great work! Great energy

Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.442
    Thank you so much! appreciate it!

05-27-14 04:02 PM
    I used to record my own band, as well as some local groups mostly using Sonar.
    These days I just record some of my fingerstyle guitar. Solo guitar is a lot easier to mix

http://darrellbraun.com/category/guitar-video/
    05-27-14 10:45 PM
    Hands down best DAW and on bb10 and PlayBook from BlackBerry World is Caustic 3.0. There is a 3.1 but do to very limited demand here Rej the super cool developer who actually returns emails nearly immediately, has had to stop developing with us in mind. But we can get 3.1 from SNAP.
    I hate to see him give up on us, and seriously, the program has been the best money I have ever spent on BlackBerry.
    Check out the you tube tutorials. Oh and you can download fully working demo and buy the key later. Just can't export or save on the demo.

http://m.youtube.com/user/EIPStudiosOhio

And his Web site here:

http://www.singlecellsoftware.com/

I don't work for him, or get any compensation but for the shear joy of using Caustic on my Z30... the Passport will be a brilliant platform for Caustic as well!

Try it and Spread the word. There have to be more of us on here.

Tapped and flicked from my BlackBerry Z30!
    08-16-14 07:41 PM
    Very impressive...well done, both of you

Eazzy Peazzy
    08-16-14 08:46 PM
    Ableton Suite 9. Accompanied by z3ta+2, Rapture, and the entire Emu sound modules via Dimension LE. Also Arturia Analog Laboratory...nothing special.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 08:58 PM
44 12