Is there any way to mark messages different colors depending on which email address they come from...

i have a 8830we and have 5 email addresses sync'd to the phone... besides Level 1 messages, i'd like to also make one email blue, one green, etc... any way? even with a third party app...
    03-01-08 01:36 PM
    Is there any way to mark messages different colors depending on which email address they come from...

i have a 8830we and have 5 email addresses sync'd to the phone... besides Level 1 messages, i'd like to also make one email blue, one green, etc... any way? even with a third party app...
    Thats a great idea! I will watch for replies too!
    03-01-08 02:58 PM
    The BlackBerry e-mail client needs a pretty big overhaul, especially with the competition (namely Microsoft's Windows Mobile and Apple's IPhone) catching up in the e-mail department...

There are so many things (eg. Message flags, HTML messaging viewing, etc...) that are "standard" features of e-mail clients these days, yet the BlackBerry's e-mail client still resembles text messaging, with attachments!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-08 05:52 PM

Hey libuff

The Only Way Of Doing This That I Know Of Is With Empower HTML Mail Viewer PRO!!! It's Really Great. Download The Free Trial And I Guaranteed That You Will Love It.

Here's The Link.

Empower HTML Mail Viewer PRO - Blackberry
    03-02-08 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD