Hi guys,

I know this thread is kind of awkward but I feel from the bottom of my heart that I have to do this. I don't know Kevin's or Blaze's email address so this is probably why I am writing this thread and hopefully it will reach to them somehow. I Hope!

Every since I can remember I have been a tech guy. My first computer was an Epson QX-10 with monochromatic screen and today I remember every single detail about that computer and I remember how much I liked playing with it. Every piece of tech I have had the pleasure of having made a change inside of me. Sometimes I took some of them apart and put them back together because I wanted to see and discover what made that piece of equipment so incredible.

I am from a little town in the coast of Venezuela named Carupano. We didn't have many technological marbles in our town so the few we could get our hands on were really impressive to us. When I was 16 years old my dad sent me to Bloomington, Indiana to finish high school there and learn English. ( my first language is Spanish) and then after high school, I end up going to College. I went to Indiana University and got a degree in Business Administration but right after I graduated, I discover something that was hidden from that childhood, I discovered that my passion is not numbers or being in an office punching numbers and doing accounts payables/receivables; my passion was and is technology. I have spent countless hours reading about every single piece of hardware and software especially mobile software and hardware. After my job and any time free that I have in between I read crackberry posts, TIPB, Precentral, Gizmodo, BGR, Engadget among other sites and I daydream about the opportunity to work in anything related to technology.
    Unfortunately, I have not been lucky in the job segment. I have had jobs from selling water filters to my recent job as administrative manager of a big import/export industrial tire company but none of those jobs have fulfilled me as a professional.

Recently I have been laid off from my job, like many other americans but with the exception that I was kind of wishing for that to happen. I was dragging it as long as I could since I have a wife, mortgage and other financial responsibilities to attend to but deep inside I was miserable because I was doing something I did not love. I am scared to tell you the truth, I have little savings and I don't know how long my savings will last.

I've decided to post this on crackberry because it is my favorite site and because I know how RIM have been struggling lately to then triumph and I can sort of relate to that.

I live in Pembroke Pines, FL and I would really appreciate if you lead me to s any job openings. I know Crackberry and the Smartphone Experts have offices here in Florida and I would love to have the opportunity to be part of your team doing anything that is available. I am fluent in Spanish and English and I think I can contribute. I am a hard worker and dedicated and I hope someday I will have the chance to be part of something that I would really love and instead of being just in a job to pay the bills I can be doing the Work that I love.

Thanks for your time !
    08-30-11 04:01 PM
    Well some states the job markets are much better than others, are you looking to relocate? If so check with Texas, they are one of the few states to actually have job growth.
    08-30-11 05:38 PM
    Unfortunetly i cannot relocate at this time since my mother is sick bit I thank you for the advice
    Thank you
    08-30-11 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD