I'm new, so I don't feel quite right about jumping in with a new thread so soon, but I'm really curious...

I have four children ages 7,9,11,13. I am a stay at home mom. That is my job for the time being.

With four kids I have so many appointments and tasks to keep track of. I tried a Dell PDA and carried it around with my cell phone and I hated it. I don't like anything with a stylus and I didn't like carrying two gadgets and a purse and holding my youngest child's hand while we were out running errands.

On my brother's recommendation I bought a Blackberry. I am in love with it. I am so much more organized and my stress level has been reduced by having this Blackberry Pearl! Everything that I need to know for the wek is right at my fingertips and not written on scraps of paper on the kitchen counter or in my purse.

Are there any other moms (or dads) who use their Blackberry to run a more organized household? I just think it's fantastic. Hopefully this won't sound too corny, but my Blackberry really has improved the quality of my life. It's also just fun!
    05-12-08 01:04 AM
    Hi. I am a mom of a 13 y/o, 3 y/o and 11 m/o. I am also a full time Nursing student, a homeschooler and a military spouse. Yes, I LOVE MY BLACKBERRY. It helps me with everything that you just mentioned: who needs to go where, what needs to get done, grocery lists, etc. I also use it in my clinicals a lot. I love not taking the bulky drug guides or medical dictionaries. I just take out my Curve and instant info. I had a Pearl but like an *****, I lost it in school. I then gave myself permission to get a Curve. LOL.

So enjoy your BBerry.
    05-26-08 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD