Back in 2017, when the Keyone was first released, it was such an exciting time, both with the hype behind the Keyone release and the offline CrackBerry meet ups.

Hopefully, even without the new BlackBerry phones being released, there could be something similar in the future!
    08-11-20 01:09 PM
    Back in 2017, when the Keyone was first released, it was such an exciting time
    Donnie Downer here - yeah the exciting times are all gone - life goes on and new devices are purchased - BB hardware fades into the dust of time. As long as covid is around, a meet up is absurd imo.
    08-11-20 01:27 PM
    Donnie Downer here - yeah the exciting times are all gone - life goes on and new devices are purchased - BB hardware fades into the dust of time. As long as covid is around, a meet up is absurd imo.
    Maybe if it were a Zoom Meetup....

But yeah... what would the point be? Sit around and talk about the past?
    so crow and phuoc like this.
    08-11-20 01:39 PM
    We could sit around complimenting brookie on good health and wealth via zoom.

Maybe if it were a Zoom Meetup....

But yeah... what would the point be? Sit around and talk about the past?
    brookie229 and anon(5597702) like this.
    08-11-20 02:23 PM
    As long as covid is around, a meet up is absurd imo.
    +100000 to this.
    08-12-20 11:16 AM
    Doubt anyone is going to do so during these pandemic times.

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    08-12-20 05:28 PM

Just hold in Florida and people will show up
    pgg101, rarsen and brookie229 like this.
    08-12-20 06:38 PM
    Wow.....
    08-12-20 09:23 PM
    Wow.....
    LOL - over here in Hillsborough is all I can speak of but unfortunately it’s true
    08-13-20 06:59 AM
    LOL - over here in Hillsborough is all I can speak of but unfortunately it’s true
    Ha. Well at least Florida's economy is not going to be completely destroyed. Just read an article out of the NY Times about businesses in Manhattan and the economic destruction that has taken place. Doesn't look good for those businesses and many residing in NY City financially. Same is happening here on the left coast and in San Francisco. #1 source of revenue for SF believe it or not is/was tourism.

Our kids start Zoom school today. That's about the only form of meet ups going down these days.
    08-13-20 09:44 AM
    Somewhere down there in lower Florida... one of the Sheriffs is BANNING wearing of masks.

Up here we had some a packed 4th, and pretty busy July... But I think visitors are getting more hesitant about travel here now.

Check out the webcams.... still early for the beach at 10AM https://www.livebeaches.com/city/panama-city-beach-fl/
    08-13-20 10:16 AM

I'm not leaving my Atlantic Canada bubble for a while yet lol.
    anon(5597702), gebco and phuoc like this.
    08-13-20 10:46 AM
    Somewhere down there in lower Florida... one of the Sheriffs is BANNING wearing of masks.

Up here we had some a packed 4th, and pretty busy July... But I think visitors are getting more hesitant about travel here now.

Check out the webcams.... still early for the beach at 10AM https://www.livebeaches.com/city/panama-city-beach-fl/
    Marion County, (Ocala) but next time I get pulled over, I won’t have any mask pulled up. They’re already PO’d for having to pull me over to chat about speed, why aggravate?

At Fort Desoto and St. Pete Beach with low crowds.
    08-13-20 01:47 PM
    I'm located in Waterloo, We should do a meet up in BlackBerry home town

Posted via CB10
    08-13-20 08:15 PM
    I'm located in Waterloo, We should do a meet up in BlackBerry home town

Posted via CB10
    I take it you did not read this thread.....
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    08-13-20 09:31 PM
    A meet up to talk about what was the final nail in the blackberry coffin. Don’t forget to bring the box of tissues.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    08-13-20 10:13 PM
    Gold!
    08-13-20 10:32 PM

Why is the sheriff banning the use of mask? Is he one of those conspirationists or criminal? D
    Last edited by elfabio80; 08-14-20 at 02:49 AM.
    08-14-20 01:08 AM
    Why is the sheriff banning the use of mask? Is he one of those conspirationists or criminal? D
    There’s a debate in LE circles that masks cause more problems for LEO in performance of their duties. I have many LEO friends and there appears to be legitimate concerns for some LEO daily functions.
    phuoc likes this.
    08-15-20 09:15 AM
    There’s a debate in LE circles that masks cause more problems for LEO in performance of their duties. I have many LEO friends and there appears to be legitimate concerns for some LEO daily functions.
    Funny that police aren't having similar issues in Canada, Europe, or even many other US states. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    elfabio80 likes this.
    08-15-20 02:12 PM
    Funny that police aren't having similar issues in Canada, Europe, or even many other US states. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    We have lots of guns here and lots of people carrying those guns (felons) that legally shouldn’t be.

That’s actual serious response. It’s part of the similar psyche to why lots of non LEO people oppose the masks. I call it the individualist aspect but that’s not it either.

It’s the populated states having the problems. CA, TX, FL and NY represent 1/3 of population. It’s one reason, after 25 years I’m going back to ownership.

Sad but true. People seem to be out looking for trouble. People on all sides feel emboldened for all their stupid reasons.
    bh7171 likes this.
    08-15-20 02:25 PM
    We have lots of guns here and lots of people carrying those guns (felons) that legally shouldn’t be.

That’s actual serious response. It’s part of the similar psyche to why lots of non LEO people oppose the masks. I call it the individualist aspect but that’s not it either.

It’s the populated states having the problems. CA, TX, FL and NY represent 1/3 of population. It’s one reason, after 25 years I’m going back to ownership.

Sad but true. People seem to be out looking for trouble. People on all sides feel emboldened for all their stupid reasons.
    So sad. Be safe!!
    08-15-20 02:46 PM
    Sorry, what does it mean LE and LEO? Are they police?
    08-15-20 02:55 PM
    Sorry, what does it mean LE and LEO? Are they police?
    Law Enforcement Officer.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    08-15-20 03:32 PM
    Law Enforcement Officer.
    It's not restricted to the town police or Sheriff. Did include civilian intelligence officers and security personnel of the national Security Services
    Last edited by nevilleadaniels; 08-26-20 at 12:03 AM.
    08-15-20 06:47 PM
29 12