Someone who didn't know would've found out by the second post or would do more research, like Google or bing, unless people just believe anything anyone says or types these days.
    And will the same tolerance for misinformation apply when in relation to BB? Has it in the past? Because I have an overall impression that when anyone misinforms regarding BB there is quite a disturbance in the force.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-27-12 09:35 AM
    And will the same tolerance for misinformation apply when in relation to BB? Has it in the past? Because I have an overall impression that when anyone misinforms regarding BB there is quite a disturbance in the force.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    LOL it works all ways. I wish the mods had a big FALSE stamp to stamp on the title or first post when it happens for all platforms.

Or maybe better yet just delete the thread if the first post is false.
    09-27-12 09:40 AM
    LOL it works all ways. I wish the mods had a big FALSE stamp to stamp on the title or first post when it happens for all platforms.

Or maybe better yet just delete the thread if the first post is false.

Yup. Let's remember that.

Henceforth, when someone posts misinformation about BB, there will only be a couple of posts to let the person know he/she was wrong and everyone will go his/her merry way.

Sure.

May I quote you?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-27-12 10:20 AM
    Yup. Let's remember that.

Henceforth, when someone posts misinformation about BB, there will only be a couple of posts to let the person know he/she was wrong and everyone will go his/her merry way.

Sure.

May I quote you?
    No you may not as it is property of me.

Also because I never said any such thing and read or quote out of the intended context.
    09-27-12 10:24 AM
    No you may not as it is property of me.

Also because I never said any such thing and read or quote out of the intended context.
    ****OFF TOPIC*******

Did you see Contagion??? In it, there's a scene where Jude Law fights having his blood taken for testing, giving the same reason..."You can't take my blood, it's MY property!!!!"

******END OFF TOPIC*******

Bit confused as to the meaning of the bolded....
    09-27-12 10:30 AM
    That's fine, but they still exist.
    Yes, as do BlackBerry's, which, as so many here are quick to throw in everyone's face, apparently aren't as good as the competition. Except for their keyboards.

Oh, the irony.
    09-27-12 10:31 AM
    ****OFF TOPIC*******

Did you see Contagion??? In it, there's a scene where Jude Law fights having his blood taken for testing, giving the same reason..."You can't take my blood, it's MY property!!!!"

******END OFF TOPIC*******

Bit confused as to the meaning of the bolded....
    Haven't seen the movie but will have to check it out.

I'm wondering where I said to do anything only for misinformation on other platforms and to not do anything about BB misinformation. As we all know we get this thread no matter the platform and it will never stop.
    09-27-12 10:35 AM
    Nice comeback. Now, can you explain why on Apple you have to buy applications multiple times (from your first thread) as, well, that's 100% incorrect.

And it has nothing to do with your preference for keyboard style.
    I did not know that. apple is known for ebooks price fixing and pretty much getting every penny out of consumers if possible. I just assumed (incorrectly) that this is not offfered by apple.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    09-27-12 11:01 AM
    I did not know that. apple is known for ebooks price fixing and pretty much getting every penny out of consumers if possible. I just assumed (incorrectly) that this is not offfered by apple.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    Well, you know what they say about people who assume...
    Prince_Poppycock likes this.
    09-27-12 11:03 AM
    ebooks price fixing
    I was waiting for that. It completes the trifecta of stupid.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    mikeo007 likes this.
    09-27-12 11:04 AM
    I was waiting for that. It completes the trifecta of stupid.

Sent from via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Is this really needed?

I know for some reason you are allowed to post this sort of thing.

What they said is true. If it is you may correct them. It would nice to see in these forums the same vindictiveness by you for things said about RIM.
    Last edited by hurds; 09-27-12 at 11:30 PM.
    09-27-12 11:24 PM
    Is this really needed?

I know for some reason you are allowed to post this sort of thing.

What they said is true. If it is you may correct them. It would nice to see in these forums the same vindictiveness by you for things said about RIM.
    It's the OP's MO. Post something false, get proven wrong, fall back on something not related to the OP, then bring up a 'scandal' long since dealt with and that has nothing to do with the topic. If it wasn't the ebooks thing it would be child labour. I called it stupid because it IS stupid.

As to the rest of your insinuation, you just keep thinking that. I'm not some special poster but you believe what you want. I can tell you I've corrected BB misinformation at iMore and AC but you'll believe what you want. You aren't gonna goad me into a warning, and yes I've gotten some in the past, contrary to your accusation. It's not the first time you've come at me and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Internetz and cell phones r serious bizness

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by reeneebob; 09-28-12 at 12:47 AM.
    09-28-12 12:08 AM
    Haven't seen the movie but will have to check it out.

I'm wondering where I said to do anything only for misinformation on other platforms and to not do anything about BB misinformation. As we all know we get this thread no matter the platform and it will never stop.
    You didn't....I'm just making the point that the same approach should apply to all platforms. I've seen people get hanged, drawn and quartered for saying something incorrect about BB.
    09-28-12 04:45 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD