I had a paper due the other which completelty slipped my mind. I had less than an hour to finish it and had no clue what it was about. I was visiting a friends place and her computer was broken. Of course I get no service at her place, but thank you wifi. I jumped on that and looked up what my paper was about and banged it out in about half an hour thanks to Word being on it. I got an A on the paper too btw.
    WHOOOOOOOO! BB saves the day and my grade!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 11:24 PM
    Well I guess the next logical progression would be solving world hunger. Congrats on the paper.
    10-05-09 12:01 AM
    Congratulations on your paper!

I have a PDF of one of my textbooks. I have the Docs to Go premium version, so I put the PDF of my textbook on my BlackBerry. I am able to study whenever I want to.
    10-05-09 12:26 AM
    could have been any other WIFI capable phone. if you happen to own it at that moment.

sorry but i am an official blackberry hater untill they make it more user friendly instead corporate friendly.
    10-05-09 12:48 AM
    ^- then why "hate" on a blackberry website? Makes no sense. Hate all you want! I think the bb is pretty user friendly. Maybe doesn't compare to the iphone in its simplicity, but easier than the treo I had used before.

10-05-09 06:57 AM
    I find BB's as user friendly as any other smartphone as long as you take the time to learn about it, with an open mind, of course. No point learning new technology if you've already got pre/misconceptions.
    10-05-09 07:04 AM
    I think the BB OS's are fairly easy as well ,actually I have found many guides on the blackberries(googling) that walk you tho the entire settings/and how to's as well as the tweaking stuff.
    10-05-09 08:06 AM
    To the blackberry hater;

I also have a mytouch. Have you ever tried to type a three page paper on a touch screen phone? OHHHHHHH! I know there are other phones with physical keyboards and wifi, but come on!

10-05-09 08:24 AM
    i ve seen people type faster than me on a regular number phone. so the fact that its a touch screen or keyboard all depends on how long u used it.

i dont hate the blackberry phone itsself.
    in fact i love the phone,but the lack of customizable features compared to some other phones is what i cannot get used to
    10-07-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD