Another relatively positive review of the PB 2.0 software:

BlackBerry PlayBook 2.0 — outstanding value (review) | ZDNet

Two-in-a-row from ZDNet. What is this world coming to?

RCK
    guerllamo7 and bluetroll like this.
    02-28-12 07:02 AM
    I need smelling salts.
    02-28-12 07:16 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    nice to see .. the Playbook deserves high praise IMO ... Playbook 2.0 is just a delight to use!! ...
    missing_K-W likes this.
    02-28-12 07:18 AM
    PB is on it's way to being the best tablet hands down !
    02-28-12 09:10 AM
    Did he just state Playbook 2.0 is better than Android? world collapse world collapse
    02-28-12 10:34 AM
    I don't know how you can't give it some praise. I was showing my bro in law the upgrade ( he is a computer tech and a droid head) and he was really impressed. A good commercial would be running through your calender on your tv will watching a movie controlling everything with your phone. I'm amazed at the calender/contacts sync.
    02-28-12 10:43 AM
    Everybody likes my PlayBook when I show it to them; BB fans or not. In fact, it's hard to get back alot of the time.
    recompile likes this.
    02-28-12 12:22 PM
    Is it just me or has the PlayBook been gaining momentum these last few weeks, I think people are starting to think it's pretty cool.

The Upgrade just took it to another level.

The size, quality & price are making fans quickly.

RIM is for sure not done yet, I showed this to a couple Apple "DIE HARDS" this weekend, both very impressed

Phoenix rises from the ashes

02-28-12 12:43 PM
    Positive reviews are what I love reading allot. Yes, I do see it gaining momentum too.
    02-28-12 06:47 PM
    When I searched for "Blackberry" today in Google news, I got mostly positive articles, with only a couple negatives in the mix.

It was refreshing.
    02-28-12 06:50 PM
    Yeah the positive reviews are really starting to come out, but there's still a long road ahead and they have to keep battling till the end.
    02-28-12 08:11 PM
    I thought something was funny today. Pigs were flying as i drove home
    02-28-12 09:31 PM
  13. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I am noticing that the more people actually use Playbook 2.0 and familiarize themselves with many of the really cool features . the more they love the Playbook! ... I do! ....
    02-28-12 09:40 PM
    When I searched for "Blackberry" today in Google news, I got mostly positive articles, with only a couple negatives in the mix.

It was refreshing.
    "Professional reviews", conducted in a journalistic manner(the practice of investigation ) are overwhelmingly positive in regards to 2.0

Now on to certain sites such as Engadget, Gizmodo, "the usual suspects: insert here_____",etc. These sites exude ego, unprofessional opinions, and a hint of an agenda. These sites do not abide by what I mentioned in the first paragraph, and have a negative sentiment. What I find is that there is an overwhelming amount of comments that are very positive and contradict the reviewer....

The PB which is currently on a 10 month old platform is very impressive.....This year should include a rapid evolution

RIM may have run into missing deadlines, however this should be quickly remedied. For the simple reason that the firms RIM acquired were primarily contract based and meeting deadlines were apart of their portfolio. I trust that RIM will adapt to a swift streamlined company that will develop at an accelerated pace to that of the competition.

We only need to look at how the early Alpha dev tools are allowing for a rapid development environment for developers.....Many devs are raving at just how quickly they can develop and deploy a QNX based app.

If RIM is currently leveraging QNX's rapid development nature for 3rd party devs.....One has to wonder just how RIM is leveraging this rapid nature in house. Post 2.0 should see a very quick evolution. I apologize for the excessive use of "rapid development ", however it is fitting as QNX's clientele revere them for these means amongst many others
    02-28-12 10:17 PM
    Is it just me or has the PlayBook been gaining momentum these last few weeks, I think people are starting to think it's pretty cool.
    I'd say OS 2 has lit a fire under playbook sales based on its Facebook app's number of monthly active users below.
    02-28-12 11:09 PM
    I'd say OS 2 has lit a fire under playbook sales based on its Facebook app's number of monthly active users below.

Unfortunately the app is garbage lol. The full website is significantly better.
    02-29-12 07:53 AM
    Unfortunately the app is garbage lol. The full website is significantly better.
    Two thoughts,
    Your right about the app vs web, Web < app hands down. The app is seeing improvments though.
    Everybody already understands that information, so what does that say for the graph. The numbers of PBs in the Wild could be a bit higher than many people think.
    02-29-12 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD