I have to say that I'm a fan of dealnews.com. They are definitely a good website to find great deals floating out there on the web....but that being said they are definitely apple/droid fanboys (their website actually started out as macdeals.com). The put up another hater post after the outages. I had to comment on it. Here are the links to the current article (with my comment) and Kevin's blog on the first article.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-hat...nding-us-stuff

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-hat...nding-us-stuff

In case you don't want to go to their site...here is my comment:
    ------------------

I concur with the previous comment...all systems hit down times (apple has had theirs as well). I should have commented on the previous article as well, but I will put it here. First of all, I love dealnews. I visit multiple times per day. With that being said, their is definintely a bias toward apple and android devices (as you guys have noted...you started out as macdeals.com). Very rarely are blackberry deals posted up here. Crackberry.com for example has had numerous deals of playbook accesories at 75% or more off of list along with deals of the day for apps. None of those deals are seen here even though we continue to see lots of "deals" for touchpad accesories. Therefore, I find it hard for the Ramirez article to have credibility because it is not a (pardon the pun) apples to apples comparison. If blackberry isn't really represented here at dealnews, it can not be compared to the literally 10s of apple and android deals that are posted on a daily basis. I don't come here to find blackberry deals (because I know they won't be here), but I would certainly come here to find apple and android deals so your overall data is skewed. People note that Blackberry's market share has dropped, but they miss that their total volume has increased.

I just completed your survey, but I'll put it here as well. I would suggest you be more inclusive of blackberry deals and then see what your "clicks" show you.
    10-13-11 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD