https://t.co/oZcxfKpM
    sorry my mistake.

seems this is what we have in working above
    http://crackberry.com/exclusive-firs...-10-superphone

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ravinders03; 09-03-12 at 07:41 PM.
    Ben1232, Odiamond and CrackedBarry like this.
    09-03-12 07:23 PM
    I think it may just the picture, I think its just the type of material used at the top.
    09-03-12 07:27 PM
    Niceeeee.... more leaks please. Btw. Where's the silver.
    09-03-12 07:29 PM
    looks mat black to me with a gloss screen
    09-03-12 07:30 PM
    These BB10 pics are starting to trickle out now. Inching closer and closer to the first sight of the keyboard BB10

Thanks for posting the link OP.
    09-03-12 07:46 PM
    N4BB has a post on this as well stating that the phone has a gun metal in color.
    Here is the article:

Hot off the N4BB tip line, we just got sent this image of the first BlackBerry 10 smartphone. This device is what we outed as the BlackBerry 10 L-Series, which will launch first then followed by the N-Series.

As seen previously in a video leak, the L-Series (London, Liverpool) will rock a 1800mAh LS1 battery. What was kind of shown in concept art from a leaked PDF, we can now confirm that the L-Series will be gun metal in color (looks like the rumored iPhone5).

Quick look through the apps, you can see BBM, DocsToGo, Facebook, and the most interesting: StoryMaker. We’re guessing this will be the equivalent of iMovie (but don’t quote us on it). Additionally, we see the many different slides for apps, with the grid icon being the window for the last four apps opened.

Nevertheless, we’re super eager to see this device go live. From what we’ve heard ourselves and within the media, the first two BlackBerry 10 devices are nearly complete. Which BB10 device are you most interested in – N or L series?

Thanks you know who!

Exclusive: BlackBerry 10 L-Series Smartphone Photo - N4BB

The leaks are coming in more and more.
    09-03-12 09:03 PM
    Funny how stuff gets posted in our forums, then "other BlackBerry websites" post it as an EXCLUSIVE right after.

Here is the tweet the photo came from: https://twitter.com/richardtino/stat...76442490286080

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Princess Bride
    09-03-12 09:22 PM
    Funny how stuff gets posted in our forums, then "other BlackBerry websites" post it as an EXCLUSIVE right after.

Here is the tweet the photo came from: https://twitter.com/richardtino/stat...76442490286080

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Princess Bride
    Can you blame em? CB is a trendsetter, this will happen.lol
    09-03-12 09:28 PM

My like is for the Princess Bride quote and in theory for the exclusive comment...I generally agree but there are sites that consistently post new info prior to this one. Every site has their strengths so I'm not being negative here...it is all good for BB sites and users. There is a lot of good news to go around I think.
    Last edited by D_March; 09-03-12 at 09:31 PM.
    09-03-12 09:28 PM
    I'm still waiting on the first leak with an N series photo!

don't care about these L series leaks, lots of this info has been known HUGELY speculated for a long while,

but I've got Nothing on the N series physical looks,
    grover5, Michelle Haag and kojita like this.
    09-03-12 10:05 PM
    I am somewhat disappointed that there does not appear like RIM will implement any significant amount of icon information density.
    09-03-12 10:23 PM
    I don't get how one can be disappointed based on a leaked image. Wait until u have seen Blackberry new offerings in its entirety, curb thy enthusiasm and keep an open mind. Yea RIM probably won't put everything everyone wants, that will happen. But I believe there will be tons to be appreciative for.
    09-03-12 10:28 PM
    Looks very basic; like it was done by an amateur.

Not liking this UI so far at all.
    09-03-12 11:04 PM
    The phone itself looks ok. Sorta meh, but then again there's only so much you can do with the current minimalist-no buttons-rectangle design trend.

(I was a little surprised about the lack of physical buttons. I hunk RIM might get some criticism there from traditionalists. An I the only one who actually LIKES physical buttons, and is TIRED of virtual/touchscreen/touch sensitive buttons?)

The icons however... Yikes! Not only ugly, but they also seem way too big and a huge waste of space!
    09-03-12 11:26 PM
    Is someone going to be in a world of trouble? The serial number indicators are clearly visible in the corners of the phone in that photo.
    09-04-12 06:51 AM
    Yes someone will likely be fired
    09-04-12 06:54 AM
    Unless of course its a "leak", not a leak.

Lots of companies do that.
    09-04-12 07:03 AM
    RIM is very protective of their NDAs, and have been for as long as I have had dealings with them (many years). At minimum someone will lose their NDA status. Stupid to do over an older homescreen shot
    09-04-12 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD