Lol i was just reading the post on the front page about Kevin bein' back on the crack'. Buying battery cover's and new memory cards....lol that's awesome.

Really enjoyed reading the different user's perspectives on the different devices. A success in my book!
    12-09-07 04:43 PM
    i actually handled the iphone for a brief amount of time and one of the few things i was enjoying was the web browser and the 8gb memory of music. i just hope BB takes that knowledge that the competitor has thrown out there and uses it to be the most detrimental in the progression of their amazing devices. I really would like a touch screen with the ability to navigate the web how the iphone does & the large internal memory. (but will maintain BB loyalty until they do!)
    12-25-07 12:29 AM
    Interesting Topic, would like to know the facts on it!!
    01-01-08 04:53 AM
    So you really like the G1? It looks awkward typing because of the "off center" nature of the thing...is that real or perception?
    12-01-08 03:10 AM
    This is getting confusing. So I thought I read in the rules that the contest ends December 31st and the winners will be announced the following week.

Oh and btw, does this post count?
    12-05-08 10:06 PM
    I dont't think I could go 1 day without my Bold, let alone 4 weeks. OUCH
    12-10-08 12:29 AM
    trying to info on usirius
    You might take a hard look at the date on this thread, it is verrrrrry old!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 11:36 PM
    Very cool
    12-21-09 08:17 PM
    We have not seen a new round robin for quite some time now. What a shame. It was interesting to see how the top bb stacks up against the top device from other platforms. I know this is an old thread....
    05-15-11 06:21 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD