Dear BB users,
    We are glad to announce our latest software release eOffice 4.6. Now supporting BlackBerry BOLD™ devices.

We are excited to introduce you to this innovative mobile office product. Our solution will allow you turn your BlackBerry� into a mobile office with many of the conveniences of a laptop for editing, creating or accessing their files. The Only Mobile Office solution available for All BlackBerry� devices (4.6 OS and earlier)

Following new features have been added to eOffice in this new release:
    ▫ Now compatible with the BlackBerry 4.6 operating system!!
    ▫ Added wi-fi support in eOffice
    ▫ Added Network option. Now when you first time connect network, you could see menu from Network-> Advanced
    ▫ Added Microsoft Vista support to eFile Desktop
    ▫ Enhanced Financial, Mathematical and String functions in eCell

Fixed issues:

▪ Fixed navigation with the trackball, menus and eCell
    ▪ Fixed issue with Bluetooth printing, now you can print office documents
    ▪ Fixed “Add programs” Ffature

Please go to dynoplex.com/files/Res/eOffice_Installer_4.6.exe to Evaluate the New Version of eOffice.
    Learn more now about eOffice Edition including all available features:
    dynoplex.com/eoffice.shtml

Thank you again for your interest and we hope that this information helps you.

Sincerely,

Quickoffice Team
    Last edited by aakhtyamova; 03-23-09 at 11:15 AM.
    03-19-09 08:20 AM
    I'm on the 30-day trial, right now. Hope it works out, because it's less expensive than Docs To Go.
    03-19-09 10:56 PM
    I have the trial...but I'm not impressed.

There is a "go to my computer" with no apparent purpose. Searching the pdf guide results in a single footnoted statement saying that to use "go to my computer" one should read the detailed section on "remote desktop", but there is no section on remote desktop.

It's like a car radio that is only for show - the buttons and knobs don't actually do anything.

Let me know when you complete the project - perhaps I'll consider purchasing it then. In the meantime if you need financing, call a banker.
    04-03-09 09:23 PM
    Quickoffice Team
    Your web site's press releases says last week you guys released a 4.7 for the BB touch screen devices like my Storm, but the rest of your web site doesn't seem to be updated. Is it really available, got a link?
    05-11-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD