You are here arguing with me and the rest of the blackberry forums, you clearly care.

Posted via CB10
    I don't see it as an argument and don't take it personal. This is not a private club. We are here having a conversation about our hobby. We won't always agree but that's OK.
    njasmine, Donvald and Sandy Sprong like this.
    12-28-13 04:14 PM
    I don't mean file manager such as docs and business files I meant that android doesn't let you explore directories at all without downloading es file explorer, it's pathetic.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 04:15 PM
    Unless you own your own business,why would the average smartphone user need a file manager?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    Huh... it's important for keeping organized at school too.... not just business.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    No it's not the same... that's NOT the only feature... (not to mention that flick in BB10 is superior to android, whre android all words come to the top of the keybaord, not on top of the word like in BB10)
    Again, you say, not the world.
    I don't see it as an argument and don't take it personal. This is not a private club. We are here having a conversation about our hobby. We won't always agree but that's OK.
    So then 'no one cares' is not true, since you clearly are here discussing your hobby and you care.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    12-28-13 04:16 PM
    So then 'no one cares' is not true, since you clearly are here discussing your hobby and you care.

Posted via CB10
    That was geared at the general public, not us. They do not care about exploring file directories (which does not help in school as someone above stated) nor about which multitasking is best.
    21stNow and Donvald like this.
    12-28-13 04:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Let's have a conversation about our hobbies... lol.

MERCDROID likes this.
    12-28-13 04:19 PM
    Let's have a conversation about our hobbies... lol.

I like to build capacitors, large ones for power factor correction.

Posted via CB10
    MERCDROID likes this.
    12-28-13 04:21 PM
    The
    No it's not the same... that's NOT the only feature... (not to mention that flick in BB10 is superior to android, whre android all words come to the top of the keybaord, not on top of the word like in BB10)
    The layout is different, the chassis and engine are the same. It's basically SwiftKey with a different body style.

Sent from my Samsung S3 using CB Forums mobile app
    Donvald likes this.
    12-28-13 04:22 PM
    I enjoy drinking Russian Imperial Stout. It's kind of a hobby.
    MERCDROID likes this.
    12-28-13 04:22 PM
    The arguments "For" this forum is like saying Velcro laces is reason enough for people to switch Basketball shoes
    TgeekB and 21stNow like this.
    12-28-13 04:23 PM
    The layout is different, the chassis and engine are the same.

Did they actually license the keyboard ?? Where do they speak of that.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    12-28-13 04:23 PM
    Hub is better, flicking is better, exploring file directories is better. Don't people get it? I guess not. Blackberry needs a new plan.
    12-28-13 04:27 PM
    Hub is better, flicking is better, exploring file directories is better. Don't people get it? I guess not. Blackberry needs a new plan.
    Nah they just need 'more apps' lol, quite sad that is the only thing android has that is a selling point.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    12-28-13 04:28 PM
    Did they actually license the keyboard ?? Where do they speak of that.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    That's why BlackBerry wouldn't be able to port the flick keyboard to Android. They'd be competing against SwiftKey the owner of the base software.

12-28-13 04:30 PM
    Nah they just need 'more apps' lol, quite sad that is the only thing android has that is a selling point.

Posted via CB10
    But it's not, it's the whole package. Blackberry really isn't that far away. The apps hurt but mainly it was timing. Nothing will make up for being late to the party.
    bp3dots likes this.
    12-28-13 04:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    To be honest, I don't get why the number of apps has to be a selling (or hurting) point. As long as the popular (big name) apps are available, shouldn't that be enough?

I know, I can't speak for everyone; but, my most used apps are the Google Apps.

There's a lot of apps in the Play Store that I would never even think about downloading.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    Drew808 likes this.
    12-28-13 04:32 PM
    That's why BlackBerry wouldn't be able to port the flick keyboard to Android. They'd be competing against SwiftKey the owner of the base software.

Why doesn't Google buy the company behind swiftkey to make it native across android.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    MERCDROID and jv9300 like this.
    12-28-13 04:33 PM
    But it's not, it's the whole package. Blackberry really isn't that far away. The apps hurt but mainly it was timing. Nothing will make up for being late to the party.
    You just said BlackBerry isn't that far away and in the same paragraph you say they are too late ??? Nothing is too late unless you somehow know the future...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    12-28-13 04:35 PM
    Why doesn't Google buy the company behind swiftkey to make it native across android.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    I wish they would, I didn't like the Android default keyboard at all.

Dave Bourque and MERCDROID like this.
    12-28-13 04:37 PM
    To be honest, I don't get why the number of apps has to be a selling (or hurting) point. As long as the popular (big name) apps are available, shouldn't that be enough?

I know, I can't speak for everyone; but, my most used apps are the Google Apps.

There's a lot of apps in the Play Store that I would never even think about downloading.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    When I had the s3, s4 and nexus 7 I think I downloaded 10 apps in total most of them google apps. Apps are over hyped, download and forget em. But the general consumer is gullible and will conform to hyped up products otherwise marketing wouldn't exist. This is applicable to all products, popularity sells.

Android was the most unsecure OS I ever used, every app wants permissions to your phone log, contacts, emails etc even a basic flashlight app that has to run two lines of code.

Such a malicious environment, no wonder they have so many apps it's ripe for stealing people's information. Everything is free, so you get farmed by everyone.

Win a free cruise yet!?

Posted via CB10
    Davidro1, Taede and bronco26 like this.
    12-28-13 04:37 PM
    There are many different Android devices, and it works quite well on all of them.
    This?
    12-28-13 04:39 PM
    When I had the s3, s4 and nexus 7 I think I downloaded 10 apps in total most of them google apps. Apps are over hyped, download and forget em. But the general consumer is gullible and will conform to hyped up products otherwise marketing wouldn't exist. This is applicable to all products, popularity sells.

Android was the most unsecure OS I ever used, every app wants permissions to your phone log, contacts, emails etc even a basic flashlight app that has to run two lines of code.

Such a malicious environment, no wonder they have so many apps it's ripe for stealing people's information. Everything is free, so you get farmed by everyone.

Win a free cruise yet!?

Posted via CB10
    Steve Jobs 'people don't know what they want until you show it to them.' this applies everywhere.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    12-28-13 04:40 PM
    And that's the beauty when you have a choice.

110 million devices sold between just Apple and Samsung just last quarter says file management is not on the top of the radar.

Else people would be buying BB10s.
    Just catching up here, wasn't going to jump in, but remember when you asked me to show you where you make the same argument repeatedly and I didn't want to go searching through your post history? Here it is again.

Only telling you because you asked previously. It's always...always...the same thing from you.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque and bronco26 like this.
    12-28-13 04:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not just that, android is the most costomizable OS you can get. more than BB10 and way more than IOS, and it is a good thing. And for people that use google services, Android would integrate that very well with your desktop computer...
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-28-13 04:43 PM
586 ... 45678 ...