Email is a sub-service of the Hub which is an app.
    No, It's magic!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-29-13 02:54 PM
    Regarding the market and it's consumers " If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses."
    -Henry Ford

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    Here we go, the people here, BlackBerry marketing and management departments, the tech world, the media, Wall Street, and all things not BlackBerry 10 have conspired to deny users " The Greatness That is BlackBerry 10" same excuse different day.

Sent from my Samsung S3 using CB Forums mobile app
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-29-13 02:56 PM
    Email is built in on BlackBerry 10, allocated to the almighty Hub!

Posted via CB10
    True, but it works pretty much the same as any other email program on other OSs. You tap a setting or icon, enter your email info, and you're up and running. With Android you can create a widget on your home screen and have either a unified inbox, or select email accounts at your fingertips. Basically what I'm trying to say is that you don't have to download anything first, so email functionality does indeed come out of the box on other OSs as well.
    Bsbudd, MERCDROID and TgeekB like this.
    12-29-13 02:58 PM
    No, It's magic!

We're not talking about the iPhone... =p
    12-29-13 03:03 PM
    We're not talking about the iPhone... =p
    Which sells only because of "hype".

12-29-13 03:05 PM
    Zs

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 03:09 PM
    Man for someone with an Android device you sure do spend a lot of time on here Making sure everyone knows how superior your device/platform is.

Insecure a bit?

Posted via CB10
    Seems like you are the one bothered by it.

I don't make stuff up like some people. Facts are facts. For some people ( you) BB10 works best. For some people (me) Android works best (even without a stock file manager). Right now, more people are in my camp. That bothers you but shouldn't. If you were secure, you wouldn't make threads like this, but as I said, I enjoyed it.

12-29-13 03:12 PM

I don't make stuff up like some people. Facts are facts. For some people ( you) BB10 works best. For some people (me) Android works best (even without a stock file manager). Right now, more people are in my camp. That bothers you but shouldn't. If you were secure, you wouldn't make threads like this, but as I said, I enjoyed it.

My thread was targeted at other blackberry users, not defensive android fanboy that haunt forums of devices/platforms they profess are 'inadequate'. I own blackberry products, I don't go to other forums and defend blackberry when android or ios users knock it because I'm confident in my experience with my platform.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    12-29-13 03:16 PM
    Why is it that the above line is always used as a last resort response, you started this thread don't complain now.

If you like android why are you here though doesn't make sense lol? Can you even explain that? Your sig says your a proud S3 owner, so you gotta police blackberry forums? Do I got patrol android forums for every anti-blackberry thread, no.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    12-29-13 03:17 PM
    My thread was targeted at other blackberry users, not defensive android fanboy that haunt forums of devices/platforms they profess are 'inadequate'. I own blackberry products, I don't go to other forums and defend blackberry when android or ios users knock it because I'm confident in my experience with my platform.

Posted via CB10
    Hey friend, a lot of use Android users are still current blackberry owner and users. So I can go into any site I want to Android or Blackberry and its not a problem because I'm a current user of both platforms .

21stNow, MERCDROID and Donvald like this.
    12-29-13 03:19 PM
    If you like android why are you here though doesn't make sense lol? Can you even explain that? Your sig says your a proud S3 owner, so you gotta police blackberry forums? Do I got patrol android forums for every anti-blackberry thread, no.

Posted via CB10
    Your complete desperation and losing argument is really starting to show. Please at any time come over to the Android site at mobile nations and state your case. this is an open invite.

12-29-13 03:22 PM

And getting back to topic, facts are facts. BB10 file manager is better.
    12-29-13 03:25 PM
    Your complete desperation and losing argument is really starting to show. Please at any time come over to the Android site at mobile nations and state your case. this is an open invite.

THAT would be funny!

12-29-13 03:25 PM
    And getting back to topic, facts are facts. BB10 file manager is better.
    Agreed. But it won't (as the title states) bring people over to BlackBerry. THAT is a fact!

pantlesspenguin and MERCDROID like this.
    12-29-13 03:26 PM

Why would I do that? I have no interest in causing a ruckus at other forums nor do I have the time. These forums pertain to the devices (blackberry 10) which is what I use. I have no buisines posting in other forums.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 03:27 PM
    Look at your thread title.

What about it?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 03:28 PM
    Why would I do that? I have no interest in causing a ruckus at other forums nor do I have the time. These forums pertain to the devices (blackberry 10) which is what I use. I have no buisines posting in other forums.
    These forums have no limitations on ownership or usage of any particular device. If you don't have any desire to post somewhere else, it's your preference. I hope you understand that preferences differ.

As such, your question as to why people post here is absolutely irrelevant and, more importantly, this should not be your concern at all.
    TgeekB, 21stNow, MERCDROID and 1 others like this.
    12-29-13 03:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    Again I own BlackBerry devices I use BlackBerry devices. I have every right just as you to come here and comment to any post as long as I'm respectful. Having a counter argument is not trolling.

12-29-13 03:34 PM
    I'll give that ES file explorer a try on my Z10. Nexus 7 equipped with APK extractor > Dropbox > Z10

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 03:35 PM
    It's not my concern, im I trying to stop you from posting here? By the same right don't be telling me what threads to make. Additionally, im only making reference to insecurities of some individuals that find it necessary to spend hours on competing brand forums when they claim they love their own platform.

Someone who loves their platform, and is secure in the choice they have made doesn't spend hours on the compeeting platform arguing with me about random stuff such as a file manager.

It's not complex is it?

Posted via CB10
    Again people's reason for being here is not your concern. We're all members of mobile nation in good standing. it's irreverent and looks desperate.

12-29-13 03:40 PM
    It's not my concern, im I trying to stop you from posting here? By the same right don't be telling me what threads to make.
    This should be addressed to someone else, not me. I have never said you should not make threads. I, however, pointed out some factual and logical deficiencies and misleading information in your posts. Which is what the entire purpose of participating in a forum is.

Someone who loves their platform, and is secure in the choice they have made doesn't spend hours on the compeeting platform arguing with me about random stuff such as a file manager.
    Oh irony. SMH
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-29-13 03:41 PM
    Yes, that's probably the biggest reason why I am here. This forum is so entertaining and some posts are so incredibly amusing.
    Just as amusing as the shenanigans that take place on ios and android forums, no doubt.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 03:46 PM
    *grabs popcorn* oh wait I'm not a mod anymore, meh whatevs lol

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-29-13 03:54 PM
    *grabs popcorn* oh wait I'm not a mod anymore, meh whatevs lol

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020
    Nice Nokia lumia in the picture!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 03:56 PM
    Nice Nokia lumia in the picture!