First of all, BB keyboard is more acurate.... then, you can be playing your angribirds or watching netfilix, and you don't even have to exit the app to get to the "hub" where all your sms and emails pop up. if you have as Q10, you have speed dial, wich is basicly calling someone at a touch of 1 single button... Blackberry is the only smartphone that realy does what is called "multitasking"

this might let you lern something about BB10. So you have a much better message/email integration, and better keyboard, wich saves time... in android and IOS you are jumping from app to app to get stuff done.
    Sorry, but BlackBerry Flick keyboard is based on the same software as SwiftKey. The makers of SwiftKey are in contract agreement with BlackBerry, so both use the same software and algorithms. The layout is the only difference between the two.

Sent from my Samsung S3 using CB Forums mobile app
    TgeekB and Donvald like this.
    12-28-13 04:00 PM
    I know. It really pisses me off that they bring that up to any topic... and there is no consequences for them to derail legitimate threads......

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    You can't deny that the A7 is the most powerful and efficient chipset in the market. Qualcomm needs to stop adding cores and actually improve user experience across all devices.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    If you look now, you'll see you're part of the derailment.

This is the thread subject: Androids file manager is reason enough for people to switch to Blackberry.

See how easy that was.
    Donvald likes this.
    12-28-13 04:01 PM
    and BB10 users keep denying sales numbers like it doesn't matter. If 100 people walked into a store and a sales guy asks If File manager will determine their purchase and 99 say No, do sales count?
    No one asks about file managers, most people realize how unorganized android becomes after months of use and by then it's to late and they put it up on kijiji and want an iphone for trade.

Sales personal don't do a good job of showing the android OS as a whole, instead they show widgets, play store and some specs.

If you showed them how cluster fcuk android os is, maybe they wouldn't settle for blackberry but for sure they would go iOS.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    12-28-13 04:02 PM
    First of all, BB keyboard is more acurate.... then, you can be playing your angribirds or watching netfilix, and you don't even have to exit the app to get to the "hub" where all your sms and emails pop up. if you have as Q10, you have speed dial, wich is basicly calling someone at a touch of 1 single button... Blackberry is the only smartphone that realy does what is called "multitasking"

this might let you lern something about BB10. So you have a much better message/email integration, and better keyboard, wich saves time... in android and IOS you are jumping from app to app to get stuff done.
    Tools not toys - the proven mantra
    12-28-13 04:02 PM
    You can reply to messages as they come without leaving the app, i.e watching youtube and replying to bbm.

Posted via CB10
    Why are you watching YouTube on a "business phone"?
    Donvald likes this.
    12-28-13 04:03 PM
    You quoted the wrong person.
    I know.😟👀

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    12-28-13 04:03 PM
    Why are you watching YouTube on a "business phone"?
    I wish I could down vote you.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG and OWCA83 like this.
    12-28-13 04:04 PM
    I understand Spanish well. How am I trolling? I use all platforms. I can't tell the difference in web speed, app speed etc etc. Are you telling me that my opinion/experience is wrong?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I don't have both phones, do you? I can see from the independent test I see, that's what I can talk about. The truth is Iphone 5s just loads stuff faster (webiste is about the same), benchmarks a is a clean sweep...

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with android, is a nice operative system for those who want costomizability, versatility, and a bunch of apps. That's why I bought android for my mom, where I could have bought a Z10 for the same price. For her, android is BETTER! yes, better. But android fanboys think that android IS BETTER IN EVERYTHING, weich it isn't... BB10 has a lot of drawbacks compared to android, LOTS of them, but when it comes to ease of pure comunication, it is the most apropriate out there.

I divide the 3 OS in this:
    IOS- Easy to learn and understand, reliable, fast. Good for simple people with basic needs
    Android- Versatile, costom on your own way, you can do whatever you want with it, and best app selection. Good for power users that want a lot of features in the phone
    BB10- Security, productivity and cominucation is the strenght

Some will be better than anothers and vice versa depending on the person needs. I need a blackberry, my is better with android... simple as that. NO OS is BETTER IN EVERY WAY.
    Dave Bourque likes this.
    12-28-13 04:05 PM
    No one asks about file managers, most people realize how unorganized android becomes after months of use and by then it's to late and they put it up on kijiji and want an iphone for trade.

Sales personal don't do a good job of showing the android OS as a whole, instead they show widgets, play store and some specs.

If you showed them how cluster fcuk android os is, maybe they wouldn't settle for blackberry but for sure they would go iOS.

Posted via CB10
    Might be best to stick to things that a provable. All of the above is supposition.
    Donvald likes this.

Posted via CB10
    But if this was true Android would be failing by now.
    I get that same old tired line all the time too. If you say anything that isn't pro BlackBerry your a sales person for Samsung or Apple.

Lol, I was only joking when I said that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    12-28-13 04:06 PM
    I don't have both phones, do you? I can see from the independent test I see, that's what I can talk about. The truth is Iphone 5s just loads stuff faster (webiste is about the same), benchmarks a is a clean sweep...

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with android, is a nice operative system for those who want costomizability, versatility, and a bunch of apps. That's why I bought android for my mom, where I could have bought a Z10 for the same price. For her, android is BETTER! yes, better. But android fanboys think that android IS BETTER IN EVERYTHING, weich it isn't... BB10 has a lot of drawbacks compared to android, LOTS of them, but when it comes to ease of pure comunication, it is the most apropriate out there.

I divide the 3 OS in this:
    IOS- Easy to learn and understand, reliable, fast. Good for simple people with basic needs
    Android- Versatile, costom on your own way, you can do whatever you want with it, and best app selection. Good for power users that want a lot of features in the phone
    BB10- Security, productivity and cominucation is the strenght

Some will be better than anothers and vice versa depending on the person needs. I need a blackberry, my is better with android... simple as that. NO OS is BETTER IN EVERY WAY.
    This I can agree with. Thank you
    MERCDROID and SDTRMG like this.
    12-28-13 04:07 PM
    I'm talking about phones, not TV's that you can talk on. Try that on a galaxy mini
    So........the Z30 isn't a TV that you can talk on?put down the bud,it's eating your brain.

Donvald likes this.
    If you look now, you'll see you're part of the derailment.

This is the thread subject: Androids file manager is reason enough for people to switch to Blackberry.

See how easy that was.
    Nice take it all out of context....

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925

Posted via CB10
    Why? Why does that make Blackberry better? Clearly people don't care.
    12-28-13 04:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sure. BB10 is the hidden gem the majority have been missing the past year. The sales guys just can't seem to grasp the importance of File Manager.
    TgeekB and Donvald like this.
    12-28-13 04:09 PM
    Why? Why does that make Blackberry better? Clearly people don't care.
    You are here arguing with me and the rest of the blackberry forums, you clearly care.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 04:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    I wish I could vote him or her up.

12-28-13 04:11 PM
    Sure. BB10 is the hidden gem the majority have been missing the past year. The sales guys just can't seem to grasp the importance of File Manager.
    When someone asks for a BB10 device and they push for Samsung or Apple... one will question who is paying them to do that... they are payed to sell phones not push brands...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    12-28-13 04:11 PM
    The sale guy sells what pays him the most regardless of its quality. Do you not know that or?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 04:12 PM
    Sorry, but BlackBerry Flick keyboard is based on the same software as SwiftKey. The makers of SwiftKey are in contract agreement with BlackBerry, so both use the same software and algorithms. The layout is the only difference between the two.

No it's not the same... that's NOT the only feature... (not to mention that flick in BB10 is superior to android, whre android all words come to the top of the keybaord, not on top of the word like in BB10)
    Nice take it all out of context....

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    It is what it is. You're off topic.

Yet you complain about others and derailment.

You can't whine when someone post something you don't like yet go off on a tangent anytime you feel like.

What does Qualcomm have to do with Android file management?
    stackberry369 and Donvald like this.
    Unless you own your own business,why would the average smartphone user need a file manager?

12-28-13 04:13 PM
    So........the Z30 isn't a TV that you can talk on?put down the bud,it's eating your brain.

Yes it is, neve said it wasn't.... but the features that work in the Z30 OS work in the Z10 aswell... can't say the same about the note 3...
    12-28-13 04:13 PM
    Sinsin what are you doing right now ? Get back on topic...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    bradu1 likes this.
    12-28-13 04:14 PM
586 ... 34567 ...