Similar to how BlackBerry 10 users have multiple solutions to the app problem right!?

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    Not the same.
    12-28-13 03:46 PM
    you do realize this is a comparison thread started by the OP, correct?

maybe you missed that in between your disturbing bouts of belly busting laughter
    The galaxy note 3 is inadequate?have you even looked at it? and don't say it sucks if you haven't .

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    shief24 likes this.
    12-28-13 03:48 PM
    Not when it comes out this month(January) .

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    You love to make excuses. Stop.
    21stNow likes this.
    If we're going to keep things equal yes. But it won't be a leaked OS for long. The next step is for BlackBerry to lock in a deal with Google.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    Yeah, we'll see *fingers crossed*. Honestly, the one thing that's holding me back from purchasing an unlocked Q10 is the lack of Google's app suite on OS10.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    First of all, BB keyboard is more acurate.... then, you can be playing your angribirds or watching netfilix, and you don't even have to exit the app to get to the "hub" where all your sms and emails pop up. if you have as Q10, you have speed dial, wich is basicly calling someone at a touch of 1 single button... Blackberry is the only smartphone that realy does what is called "multitasking"

this might let you lern something about BB10. So you have a much better message/email integration, and better keyboard, wich saves time... in android and IOS you are jumping from app to app to get stuff done.
    I can see my notifications on my note 3 without leaving an app.

TgeekB and Donvald like this.
    12-28-13 03:49 PM
    It tells me nothing. I can't tell the difference between browser speed, app opening etc etc between ios/android/BB10.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    You can't deny that the A7 is the most powerful and efficient chipset in the market. Qualcomm needs to stop adding cores and actually improve user experience across all devices.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    12-28-13 03:49 PM
    But that's the "andorid experience" is all about downloading apps, play games, share on facebook and twitter, and all that... When it comes to real comunicating stuff, you simply get it done faster in a OS10... or OS7.... When you reply a email, a sms, a call, etc, you just do it faster in a blackberry, and to me thats how "fast" a phone has to be, not how fast the processor is...

Download everything is cool for geeks, but not everybody is a geek, some people just want a phone that works right away.

This christmas I bought a android phone to my mom, a 5.5 inch, because she loves playing her puzzle games on my tablet, so I decided to give her a phone, wich she is loving. But i bouhgt it for the apps, android is king in apps, and that's what is going to be the main use of her phone. She's still learning how to use the phone, but I still think that she would learn quicker the basic functions with a iphone or bb10
    The "Android experience" is what is clearly wanted. Until Blackberry gets it things will continue to be poor, no matter what shade of glasses is worn.
    Donvald likes this.
    12-28-13 03:50 PM
    At least the leaked os has a decent file browser, and is WAY snapier than any android, even when BB10 is working with half the cores... Iphone 5s proved how crap android OS is... with a dual core at a slow 1.3ghz, 1gb of ram, completely obliterates top spec android phones not only in benchmarks, but also in real world use like opening a app, or loading a website. The fact the BB10 running a runtime of andorid runs android apps better than a lot of android phones, already tells you something...
    Quit making things up to suit your argument.
    bp3dots and Donvald like this.
    12-28-13 03:51 PM
    The galaxy note 3 is inadequate?have you even looked at it? and don't say it sucks if you haven't .

You quoted the wrong person.
    12-28-13 03:52 PM
    You can't deny that the A7 is the most powerful and efficient chipset in the market. Qualcomm needs to stop adding cores and actually improve user experience across all devices.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    I have no idea. I know absolutely nothing about chips, cores, etc etc.

It tells me nothing. I can't tell the difference between browser speed, app opening etc etc between ios/android/BB10.

You can't because you're just trolling at this point... When the iphone 5s it was headlines everywere wich benchmarks like this:
    Benchmarks: iPhone 5s lives up to the hype | Macworld
    Apple iPhone 5s is the fastest smartphone according to benchmark tests
    AnandTech | The iPhone 5s Review

And this video pretty much shows it all... it's in spanish, but all you need is to see
    Paid by Samsung?I still have my playbook and curve. ....so no.

I get that same old tired line all the time too. If you say anything that isn't pro BlackBerry your a sales person for Samsung or Apple.

Sent from my Samsung S3 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-28-13 03:53 PM
    Check my post above... I didn't made anything up... if some did, were some of the most well known websites like anandtech
    12-28-13 03:54 PM
    First of all, BB keyboard is more acurate.... then, you can be playing your angribirds or watching netfilix, and you don't even have to exit the app to get to the "hub" where all your sms and emails pop up. if you have as Q10, you have speed dial, wich is basicly calling someone at a touch of 1 single button... Blackberry is the only smartphone that realy does what is called "multitasking"

this might let you lern something about BB10. So you have a much better message/email integration, and better keyboard, wich saves time... in android and IOS you are jumping from app to app to get stuff done.
    So you can do more than one thing AT THE SAME Time with BB10? You will lose this argument.
    12-28-13 03:54 PM
    I can see my notifications on my note 3 without leaving an app.

I'm talking about phones, not TV's that you can talk on. Try that on a galaxy mini
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-28-13 03:55 PM
    There are some who care a lot for a built in file manager. This has nothing to do with the sales. It's funny how sales numbers are often used in here to avoid an argument. When something important is missing, it's missing. Despite sales numbers.

Z on Channels
    See post 33.
    12-28-13 03:55 PM
    i'm talking about phones, not tv's that you can talk on. Try that on a galaxy mini
    lol

z10stl100-3/10.2.1.1925
    12-28-13 03:57 PM
    You can't because you're just trolling at this point... When the iphone 5s it was headlines everywere wich benchmarks like this:
    Benchmarks: iPhone 5s lives up to the hype | Macworld
    Apple iPhone 5s is the fastest smartphone according to benchmark tests
    AnandTech | The iPhone 5s Review

And this video pretty much shows it all... it's in spanish, but all you need is to see
    I understand Spanish well. How am I trolling? I use all platforms. I can't tell the difference in web speed, app speed etc etc. Are you telling me that my opinion/experience is wrong?

So you can do more than one thing AT THE SAME Time with BB10? You will lose this argument.
    You can reply to messages as they come without leaving the app, i.e watching youtube and replying to bbm.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and SDTRMG like this.
    So prove him wrong. You haven't done so.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    12-28-13 03:58 PM
    I'm talking about phones, not TV's that you can talk on. Try that on a galaxy mini
    There are many different Android devices, and it works quite well on all of them.
    Donvald likes this.
    12-28-13 03:59 PM
    I understand Spanish well. How am I trolling? I use all platforms. I can't tell the difference in web speed, app speed etc etc. Are you telling me that my opinion/experience is wrong?

You aren't trolling but this is admitting that specs aren't important at this point.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    12-28-13 03:59 PM
    So prove him wrong. You haven't done so.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925
    You bore me. Really.
    Donvald likes this.
    12-28-13 04:00 PM
    So hi guys, let's be civil and not get moderated. We all have differing opinions here and they're all valid in some way.

Posted via CB10
    My point is that sales numbers, however great they can be, are not relevant for the argument. But many, including you, keep spouting numbers when it comes to stuff they don't have on their phones. In this case, a native file manager. The numbers don't add to the conversation. It just says: "look at our sales! We don't need this or that because we already have the users."

Z on Channels
    and BB10 users keep denying sales numbers like it doesn't matter. If 100 people walked into a store and a sales guy asks If File manager will determine their purchase and 99 say No, do sales count?
    TgeekB, 21stNow and Donvald like this.
586 ... 23456 ...