I listen to iHeart radio on the morning commute, but when I go through a weak signal area, the iHeart app just quickly gives up. It pops up a dialog box saying there may be a network problem. I hit ok, and press start again and it usually comes back. This is not at all ideal for driving where you want to keep your eyes on the road. I am wondering is there is some BB10 reason that prevents it from doing the obvious: keep retrying.

Has any tried the Android app on a BB10 device ?
    03-20-14 01:02 PM
    Doubt it would be an OS related issue. Especially if it's the same app. More likely it's a device hardware issue, or carrier issue.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    03-20-14 01:13 PM
    I listen to iHeart radio on the morning commute, but when I go through a weak signal area, the iHeart app just quickly gives up. It pops up a dialog box saying there may be a network problem. I hit ok, and press start again and it usually comes back. This is not at all ideal for driving where you want to keep your eyes on the road. I am wondering is there is some BB10 reason that prevents it from doing the obvious: keep retrying.

Has any tried the Android app on a BB10 device ?
    Sounds like it just wasn't written in the application code to keep trying to connect?
    Could also be possible that BB10 does not provide the API to keep calling up a signal when lost?
    I have no true concrete answer, but anything is possible I guess.
    03-20-14 01:19 PM