So my contract ended and i fancied a new phone. The z30 is not worth the extra money they want over the z10 so i decided its been a while since i've used Android, it's time i refreshed my view of what the competition can do. i researched my choice of phone extensively and chose the moto x as it focuses the most on communication which is what i want from the phone and why i've been with Blackberry since OS4. Below is my view on how the two operating systems measure up.
    Disclaimer: this is purely my view point. I have been using the moto X for a few weeks in order to get used to it. I used the Z10 for over a year.

Operating System performance
    We all know Blackberry 10 is smooth. It reacts quickly. I could go into this further but its been done to death here.
    Android 4.4.2 is as smooth as blackberry 10. I have not suffered any lag in running the operating system at all and it certainly is a huge improvement from the gingerbread days. The moto X has similar specs to the Z30 and is classed as midrange. It proves that the claim that Android needs mega processors to run is a myth. Motorola did not fill their phone with bloatware and it makes the point that efficient design can bring huge results in performance.

OS overall
    I had a few complaints with Blackberry 10, mainly to do with missing legacy features. But these are all issues that can be resolved with updates. As far as the OS is presented, i can find little to complain about but nothing to boast about either. Visually it is similar to iOS and i cant be the only person who hears these comments when showing off a z10. Blackberry 10 integrates nicely with apps like Box and Dropbox from the start.
    Android does not have that integration with apps from the start. You can set it up yourself though. Visually Android trumps Blackberry with its customisation. I have 5 home screens on the moto x each set up to show the majority of information i need to see at a glance. The benefit of this is that i find myself having to actually use my phone less these days as i can see what i need to see without opening apps. Of course this does involve the use of widgets. Obviously Blackberry 10 has the Active Frames option, but they are not the same thing. If blackberry can add some sort of interactivity to the active frames it will go a long way.
    So to conclude here i will say that if you want a phone taht you can use out of the box and do not want to spend time researching all the possibilities then Blackberry 10 is for you and it wont let you down. If you are willing to spend a bit of time setting up your phone (took me 2 days on and off) then Android can offer you a much more personalised experience.

Apps
    We all know Blackberry's weak point is the number of apps. Android has loads of apps. If you want choice then its not even close. Android wins.
    However there are a lot of Built for Blackberry apps, and a lot that should qualify for BfB but do not thanks to Blackberry's process, that are of a high standard. These apps are nice to use.
    Android has a lot of apps as said before. The result is the much wider range of quality of said apps. So what you get is a rollercoaster of experiences when using apps. One app can be a joy to use, while others are a pain. It may be my inexperience in browsing the Play store but it is what it is. I have actually downloaded less apps on my moto x then i had on my z10. What i'm trying to say is that you get a more consistent experience in using apps on Blackberry 10 then you do with Android.
    i also noticed my z10 ran some android apps better then the Moto X did. However i upgraded to the ART player on the Moto X and the performance beats BB10. BB10 is not an awful android player, but if it can get ART then it will be up there with the best of them. Using these two devices has really shown me that the so called app gap is completely meaningless.

Communication
    This is what i value in a phone the most and it was a hard decision to give up Blackberry. The Hub is great, i don't need to elaborate surely?
    Where the Z10 let me down was notifications. Mainly the sound. the speakers on the device were sub par. Voice calls had to have the volume all the way up. But messaging on BB10 is a great experience. the led. the new lock screen display. peek and flow. I thought i was going to hate the Android experience.
    Surprisingly i don't. I have customised my SMS app and it is pleasing to use. BBM works really well on Android other then reliability issues. Its a shame that the friends i do have that uses Blackberry still are still on legacy and do not have the latest features of BBM. Android tries to ram Gmail down your throat but i still use my Outlook account as my primary with no issues. I chose the Moto X as the Active Display makes it the most like a Blackberry and it really works well. peeking at incoming messages is just as good as BB10. Notifications is much louder then the Z10 and possibly nicks ahead of the Z30 although i will need to test it more. motorola have a good reputation with signal and voice calls and it showed. Calls were clear and volume was never an issue and reception was on par with the Z10. i have managed to find a launcher that pretty much gives me a Hub that i can use anywhere. Although i only use SMS, BBM and Facebook. if you are someone who has multiple instant messaging apps then BB10 is your friend. Likewise if you rely on multiple E-mail addresses. notifications came through at the same time as each other during testing, with the z10 maybe a split second quicker.
    Something that the Moto X has is the ability to see and respond to your text messages and phone calls on your desktop browser, as long as it's chrome. This is insanely useful and really has me wondering why Blackberry has not done this yet.
    The Keyboard. This is the one thing that i really miss from BB10. Android keyboards are nowhere near as good.
    So when it comes to communication, i will say that Blackberry 10 is the clear winner, although if you don't use multiple messaging platforms like me then Android gives just as good an experience. if you want a business phone that needs multiple emails then You wont get better then a Blackberry. likewise if you're someone who has lots of IM apps.

Other features
    The moto X has touchless controls which while gimmicky is actually really useful. Google Now is the voice assistant and it works really well.
    I used Sayit and the native voice assistant on BB10 and i will say that the native one is the better of the two that can stand up to Google Now.
    Battery life. The Moto X blows away the z10. I can get 24 hours from the Moto X whereas the Z10 barely lasted 6. To keep things in perspective the Z30 can outlast the Moto X. both the Z30 and Moto X has a non removable battery.
    Display- The Z10 beats the Moto X on display. it just looks nicer and crisper. I prefer LCD to AMOLED although the Moto X has to use AMOLED for its Active Display. The Moto X display is nicer than the Z30's and noticably brighter.
    Build quality. The Z10 and Z30 both feel nice to hold but the Moto X just feels a lot sturdier. i'm much more confident in wielding the moto X without a case then i am with a z10. The Moto X has a soft back similar to the Z30's and its a curved design that just feels nice to hold. not that the berry devices are horrible to hold. The screen size on the Moto X is 4.7, which worried me coming from the Z10's 4.2 display as i dont like big phones. however the Moto X is noticeably smaller than the Z10. I hope BB designers can make a successor to the Z10 that is a similar size to the Moto X.
    Camera. the Moto X is inconsistent with its camera. Some pictures look fantastic and others look awful. the Blackberry Z10 is more consistent. The Moto X has a neat trick which lets you open the camera app if you flick your wrist twice.

Conclusion
    Android has come a long way since 2.3. it is smooth and quick. likewise BB10 is a different beast to legacy OS and just as smooth and quick. Is one better then the other? i would have to say no. They are both very capable systems. I can see myself using the Moto X for the next 2 years with no issue. A Samsung may have had me running back to the Z10. it really does show how manufacturers customisation of android can lead to varying experiences.
    As for after that? Well we'll see how both platforms have progressed by then. But for now, both are solid platforms.
    02-23-14 07:02 PM
    One last thing.
    Malware has not been an issue on Android. I make sure i read the reviews and ratings. i also have anti malware and virus apps installed.
    Edit: Forgot to talk about Blackberry's Remote File Access with Link. While Link is awful to use as a backup manager, the remote file access lets you access files on your computer in a simple manner. Android can do this too But Blackberry's method is the most user friendly so far.
    diegonei, lbump and 3Dee like this.
    02-23-14 07:05 PM
    Very fair comparison of the two. My nephew is a gadget freak and has a note 2 and a z10 (from BlackBerry last Christmas) and he concurs with your assessment.
    They're both very capable and with updates BlackBerry new platform will go far.

Posted via CB10
    3Dee and darkehawke like this.
    02-23-14 07:08 PM
    Very fair comparison of the two. My nephew is a gadget freak and has a note 2 and a z10 (from BlackBerry last Christmas) and he concurs with your assessment.
    They're both very capable and with updates BlackBerry new platform will go far.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for taking the time to read.
    i find it quite ironic how we all fight for our respective devices yet they are all quite similar. Sort of brings an image in my head of 2 eskimos arguing over whether the snow is cold or freezing!
    02-23-14 07:15 PM
    So my contract ended and i fancied a new phone. The z30 is not worth the extra money they want over the z10 so i decided its been a while since i've used Android, it's time i refreshed my view of what the competition can do. i researched my choice of phone extensively and chose the moto x as it focuses the most on communication which is what i want from the phone and why i've been with Blackberry since OS4. Below is my view on how the two operating systems measure up.
    Disclaimer: this is purely my view point. I have been using the moto X for a few weeks in order to get used to it. I used the Z10 for over a year.

Operating System performance
    We all know Blackberry 10 is smooth. It reacts quickly. I could go into this further but its been done to death here.
    Android 4.4.2 is as smooth as blackberry 10. I have not suffered any lag in running the operating system at all and it certainly is a huge improvement from the gingerbread days. The moto X has similar specs to the Z30 and is classed as midrange. It proves that the claim that Android needs mega processors to run is a myth. Motorola did not fill their phone with bloatware and it makes the point that efficient design can bring huge results in performance.

OS overall
    I had a few complaints with Blackberry 10, mainly to do with missing legacy features. But these are all issues that can be resolved with updates. As far as the OS is presented, i can find little to complain about but nothing to boast about either. Visually it is similar to iOS and i cant be the only person who hears these comments when showing off a z10. Blackberry 10 integrates nicely with apps like Box and Dropbox from the start.
    Android does not have that integration with apps from the start. You can set it up yourself though. Visually Android trumps Blackberry with its customisation. I have 5 home screens on the moto x each set up to show the majority of information i need to see at a glance. The benefit of this is that i find myself having to actually use my phone less these days as i can see what i need to see without opening apps. Of course this does involve the use of widgets. Obviously Blackberry 10 has the Active Frames option, but they are not the same thing. If blackberry can add some sort of interactivity to the active frames it will go a long way.
    So to conclude here i will say that if you want a phone taht you can use out of the box and do not want to spend time researching all the possibilities then Blackberry 10 is for you and it wont let you down. If you are willing to spend a bit of time setting up your phone (took me 2 days on and off) then Android can offer you a much more personalised experience.

Apps
    We all know Blackberry's weak point is the number of apps. Android has loads of apps. If you want choice then its not even close. Android wins.
    However there are a lot of Built for Blackberry apps, and a lot that should qualify for BfB but do not thanks to Blackberry's process, that are of a high standard. These apps are nice to use.
    Android has a lot of apps as said before. The result is the much wider range of quality of said apps. So what you get is a rollercoaster of experiences when using apps. One app can be a joy to use, while others are a pain. It may be my inexperience in browsing the Play store but it is what it is. I have actually downloaded less apps on my moto x then i had on my z10. What i'm trying to say is that you get a more consistent experience in using apps on Blackberry 10 then you do with Android.
    i also noticed my z10 ran some android apps better then the Moto X did. However i upgraded to the ART player on the Moto X and the performance beats BB10. BB10 is not an awful android player, but if it can get ART then it will be up there with the best of them. Using these two devices has really shown me that the so called app gap is completely meaningless.

Communication
    This is what i value in a phone the most and it was a hard decision to give up Blackberry. The Hub is great, i don't need to elaborate surely?
    Where the Z10 let me down was notifications. Mainly the sound. the speakers on the device were sub par. Voice calls had to have the volume all the way up. But messaging on BB10 is a great experience. the led. the new lock screen display. peek and flow. I thought i was going to hate the Android experience.
    Surprisingly i don't. I have customised my SMS app and it is pleasing to use. BBM works really well on Android other then reliability issues. Its a shame that the friends i do have that uses Blackberry still are still on legacy and do not have the latest features of BBM. Android tries to ram Gmail down your throat but i still use my Outlook account as my primary with no issues. I chose the Moto X as the Active Display makes it the most like a Blackberry and it really works well. peeking at incoming messages is just as good as BB10. Notifications is much louder then the Z10 and possibly nicks ahead of the Z30 although i will need to test it more. motorola have a good reputation with signal and voice calls and it showed. Calls were clear and volume was never an issue and reception was on par with the Z10. i have managed to find a launcher that pretty much gives me a Hub that i can use anywhere. Although i only use SMS, BBM and Facebook. if you are someone who has multiple instant messaging apps then BB10 is your friend. Likewise if you rely on multiple E-mail addresses. notifications came through at the same time as each other during testing, with the z10 maybe a split second quicker.
    Something that the Moto X has is the ability to see and respond to your text messages and phone calls on your desktop browser, as long as it's chrome. This is insanely useful and really has me wondering why Blackberry has not done this yet.
    The Keyboard. This is the one thing that i really miss from BB10. Android keyboards are nowhere near as good.
    So when it comes to communication, i will say that Blackberry 10 is the clear winner, although if you don't use multiple messaging platforms like me then Android gives just as good an experience. if you want a business phone that needs multiple emails then You wont get better then a Blackberry. likewise if you're someone who has lots of IM apps.

Other features
    The moto X has touchless controls which while gimmicky is actually really useful. Google Now is the voice assistant and it works really well.
    I used Sayit and the native voice assistant on BB10 and i will say that the native one is the better of the two that can stand up to Google Now.
    Battery life. The Moto X blows away the z10. I can get 24 hours from the Moto X whereas the Z10 barely lasted 6. To keep things in perspective the Z30 can outlast the Moto X. both the Z30 and Moto X has a non removable battery.
    Display- The Z10 beats the Moto X on display. it just looks nicer and crisper. I prefer LCD to AMOLED although the Moto X has to use AMOLED for its Active Display. The Moto X display is nicer than the Z30's and noticably brighter.
    Build quality. The Z10 and Z30 both feel nice to hold but the Moto X just feels a lot sturdier. i'm much more confident in wielding the moto X without a case then i am with a z10. The Moto X has a soft back similar to the Z30's and its a curved design that just feels nice to hold. not that the berry devices are horrible to hold. The screen size on the Moto X is 4.7, which worried me coming from the Z10's 4.2 display as i dont like big phones. however the Moto X is noticeably smaller than the Z10. I hope BB designers can make a successor to the Z10 that is a similar size to the Moto X.
    Camera. the Moto X is inconsistent with its camera. Some pictures look fantastic and others look awful. the Blackberry Z10 is more consistent. The Moto X has a neat trick which lets you open the camera app if you flick your wrist twice.

Conclusion
    Android has come a long way since 2.3. it is smooth and quick. likewise BB10 is a different beast to legacy OS and just as smooth and quick. Is one better then the other? i would have to say no. They are both very capable systems. I can see myself using the Moto X for the next 2 years with no issue. A Samsung may have had me running back to the Z10. it really does show how manufacturers customisation of android can lead to varying experiences.
    As for after that? Well we'll see how both platforms have progressed by then. But for now, both are solid platforms.
    Definitely a nice, fair assessment. My only thought would be what your comparison would look like if you had jumped from the Z30 to the Moto X. I agree and have heard the Moto X is a great device, but while it may stack up to the Z10 well, I'm not sure it holds its own versus the Z30. Good luck with your new device.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10 or Z30 on VZW from Philly
    Greened likes this.
    02-23-14 07:17 PM
    Definitely a nice, fair assessment. My only thought would be what your comparison would look like if you had jumped from the Z30 to the Moto X. I agree and have heard the Moto X is a great device, but while it may stack up to the Z10 well, I'm not sure it holds its own versus the Z30. Good luck with your new device.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10 or Z30 on VZW from Philly
    I've played with a Z30. the two are similar. i think the Moto X is a marginally better device overall, but not so much that i would recommend buying one to replace a Z30.
    If a Z30 was to score 8/10 then the moto x would get 8.1/10
    The only difference is the operating system which is the deciding factor
    Again, just my opinion
    MERCDROID, Shadowyugi and 3Dee like this.
    02-23-14 07:24 PM
    OP great comparison, that was a good read

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App
    02-23-14 07:43 PM
    I don't have a problem with android itself. I tell this to people all the time at work (i'm known as the BlackBerry guy) and will say it here. The OS has come far. Has some nice features and you can customize it however you like. I also like to be able to root and do anything I want to them. My main issue is Google. Google recording everything I do. People are eating it up like crazy and have no fear or care as to what Google is doing with the information. They keep all your info on a server just for the NSA. That Google now feature that everyone raves about letting them know half an hour before they leave for work that traffic is bad automatically, or Google now telling my brother that traffic is bad going to his buddies house and suggests a different route after he jumps in his car to leave work (yes it knew he usually drives to his friends house a lot after work automatically. It actually did it after he wiped and upgraded to jelly bean for the first time on his phone before Google Now was a feature. It pulled it from Google's servers) automatically is frightening to me. They are tracking your every movement. Everything you do. Call me a conspiracy theorist or paranoid or tin foil hat person. But things are not looking well for the US. The NSA is running the biggest spying operation on its own citizens "in the name of national security" and we have police running around in full military gear. I don't understand why people are not standing up against this stuff. But they love how Google has made things so much easier for them and making them lazy and care free right?

And yes you can disable a lot of Google services and stuff to help prevent a lot of this. But you just seriously hampered your phone experience to do it. As can be seen with BlackBerry 10 android apps. Without Google services things don't always work correctly or at all. And I'm alright with that. I don't need Google (or whomever else) tracking my every move.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 07:44 PM
    I don't have a problem with android itself. I tell this to people all the time at work (i'm known as the BlackBerry guy) and will say it here. The OS has come far. Has some nice features and you can customize it however you like. I also like to be able to root and do anything I want to them. My main issue is Google. Google recording everything I do. People are eating it up like crazy and have no fear or care as to what Google is doing with the information. They keep all your info on a server just for the NSA. That Google now feature that everyone raves about letting them know half an hour before they leave for work that traffic is bad automatically, or Google now telling my brother that traffic is bad going to his buddies house and suggests a different route after he jumps in his car to leave work (yes it knew he usually drives to his friends house a lot after work automatically. It actually did it after he wiped and upgraded to jelly bean for the first time on his phone before Google Now was a feature. It pulled it from Google's servers) automatically is frightening to me. They are tracking your every movement. Everything you do. Call me a conspiracy theorist or paranoid or tin foil hat person. But things are not looking well for the US. The NSA is running the biggest spying operation on its own citizens "in the name of national security" and we have police running around in full military gear. I don't understand why people are not standing up against this stuff. But they love how Google has made things so much easier for them and making them lazy and care free right?

And yes you can disable a lot of Google services and stuff to help prevent a lot of this. But you just seriously hampered your phone experience to do it. As can be seen with BlackBerry 10 android apps. Without Google services things don't always work correctly or at all. And I'm alright with that. I don't need Google (or whomever else) tracking my every move.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. Disable a lot of the Google stuff and your experience is hampered on Android.
    As for the privacy thing, i weighed it up and i've concluded that there is a hell of a lot my personal information out there whether i like it or not. A lot of my friends have android and my information on them
    If you feel you are better off without Android due to privacy issues then fair enough. For me, I felt i wasn't giving them much more then they already had.
    Again it's all personal choice
    02-23-14 08:19 PM
    My Blackberry Dev Device C is broken so I switched back to the Galaxy Note running 4.x, temporarily... and it's a huge pain. I like the Blackberry interface a lot more.
    02-23-14 08:31 PM
    My Blackberry Dev Device C is broken so I switched back to the Galaxy Note running 4.x, temporarily... and it's a huge pain. I like the Blackberry interface a lot more.
    I'm not a fan of the Touchwiz version of Android either.
    Was the Dev C the Keyboard version? i cant remember
    02-23-14 08:33 PM
    Op, thx for the nice comparisons. Two things I would like to know: (1) can you come back after two month and tell us how two device's compare to each other? the new device always feel faster and smooth, the bench mark would be after loaded with software, apps, chat histories, etc. How is function. (2) z10 or any bb10 are having work and life partition, if you got laid off (god forbidden if ever happened), bb10 can just remotely close the work section, but what I heard one of the trouble in byod world is the problem erase or reformat a personal (byod) device with mixed work and personal data. Is moto x got nice dividing of the two? If they do, are both sectors running smoothly and transition well? Many thx in advance.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 08:46 PM
    Google knows too much about our lives regardless we use Android or not. Using Android is a benefit of the already miserable situation.

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.2141
    dragon77 likes this.
    02-23-14 08:57 PM
    i have managed to find a launcher that pretty much gives me a Hub that i can use anywhere. <---- I just want to know what Launcher you found for Android. I'd Love to have this app as it is par to the BlackBerry Hub.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    02-23-14 09:06 PM
    A few weeks on Moto X? Please do tell us how you feel in a few months or a year whether you are still using it or not.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 09:12 PM
    I am slowly moving from BB to Android for oh so many reasons. The difficulty is letting go of that damn keyboard and trackball: the native apps and configurability give more than the edge to Droid. :-(
    02-23-14 09:19 PM
    People are eating it up like crazy and have no fear or care as to what Google is doing with the information. They keep all your info on a server just for the NSA.
    Posted via CB10
    You have no evidence of Google keeping info just for the NSA.

If Google are "the evil Empire", then why are they fighting the NSA?

See here:
    Apple, Google, Microsoft and other tech giants team up to fight NSA spying tactics - http://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/news/23178...spying-tactics

Even BlackBerry store data about you on their servers.
    If you don't want tracking, don't use any modern phone.
    02-23-14 09:22 PM
    The best feature of BB 10 is the ability to reply to messages without leaving whatever app you are in. This is a huge deal! I can't tell you you how much time I save over the course of a day whether it is replying to a message while composing a lengthy email to a client or watching a video that I do not want to exit. There is no other operating system other than BB 10 that has this capability. Smartphones are meant to make you more productive and this is the single feature that increases my productivity ten fold over other operating systems. I was just driving across the country with a friend who has an iPhone. We were watching a UVA basketball game on my phone and the fact that I was able to continue messaging people while keep the game open more than impressed him. Imagine having to minimize the Watch ESPN app (video stops), open the text message, then reopen the Watch ESPN app and wait for the game to reload? I would have had to do this on ios and android.
    02-23-14 09:26 PM
    The best feature of BB 10 is the ability to reply to messages without leaving whatever app you are in. This is a huge deal! I can't tell you you how much time I save over the course of a day whether it is replying to a message while composing a lengthy email to a client or watching a video that I do not want to exit. There is no other operating system other than BB 10 that has this capability. Smartphones are meant to make you more productive and this is the single feature that increases my productivity ten fold over other operating systems. I was just driving across the country with a friend who has an iPhone. We were watching a UVA basketball game on my phone and the fact that I was able to continue messaging people while keep the game open more than impressed him. Imagine having to minimize the Watch ESPN app (video stops), open the text message, then reopen the Watch ESPN app and wait for the game to reload? I would have had to do this on ios and android.
    You can do this with Android, Samsung has a multi window function and so does LG.

Sent from my LG-D803 using CB Forums mobile app
    Oneshortsleeve likes this.
    02-23-14 09:55 PM
    A good review.

As I see it, phones are just like cars. Compare a BMW M3 with a Merc AMG C36. Both deliver the same concept in slightly different ways. No matter which one you buy, you have a bloody fast sedan.
    02-23-14 10:30 PM
    That's a pretty fair write-up. Personally, I prefer the BB10 experience. It has basically made my laptop useless to me. Android never did that no matter how much I coaxed it, how many apps I installed.

I will say that you can't judge Android's performance on a couple weeks of use. Give it a couple months. Install a bunch of apps. Try to sync a bunch of accounts. It won't hold up like BB10.
    02-23-14 10:37 PM
    Likewise if you rely on multiple E-mail addresses. notifications came through at the same time as each other during testing, with the z10 maybe a split second quicker.
    Did you test email notifications on Outlook accounts only or GMail too?
    When I played with a couple android devices it looked like GMail were delivered with a delay compared to BB10.
    I setup my email accounts in the Email andriod application, not GMail.
    02-23-14 11:30 PM
    Nice comparison. Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts of the two.

Considering BB 10 is one year old and competing pretty damn good against Android which has been on the market for a lot longer kudos to BlackBerry with their updates on improving BB 10 and making it that much better of an experience.

Posted via CB10 with my BB z30
    02-23-14 11:40 PM
    I have always held that pound for pound, the two OSes measure up well. The only thing, IMHO, that gives Android the edge for my needs is the most important: the ecosystem. Google provides an all round system that's tough to beat.

I think outside of 5 or 6 power apps (one of them being keyboard), I could use BB10 as a daily driver. That's how much I like the platform.

But for folks that don't need that (and I think plenty don't), BB10 is a an option, and a great (out-of-the-box) device.

Love the write-up, DH. Thanks for sharing.
    02-23-14 11:41 PM
    i have managed to find a launcher that pretty much gives me a Hub that i can use anywhere. <---- I just want to know what Launcher you found for Android. I'd Love to have this app as it is par to the BlackBerry Hub.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    It is not on par with the hub but it suits my needs. I'm using the action launcher that has a quick page which appears when you swipe in from the right. I have placed my BBM, sms, and email widgets there. Like I said it gives me almost hub like functionality but if you wanted more in there then you're stuffed

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-24-14 12:27 AM
146 123 ...