Don't know if this has been discussed before but who else is waiting for the right Android phone to switch to? I just think an open source OS is just superior in every way as far as customization. What features would it take for you guys to switch to an Android device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 12:53 AM
    I honestly can't think of anything that would make me switch. It's not the OS that brought me to the Blackberry.

11-27-08 01:09 AM
    Don't know if this has been discussed before but who else is waiting for the right Android phone to switch to? I just think an open source OS is just superior in every way as far as customization. What features would it take for you guys to switch to an Android device?

your probably not going to find a whole ton of people on CRACKBERRY that are thinking about switching to android.

Blackberry's do things that android probably won't for a extremely long time.
    11-27-08 01:14 AM
    mrmoe: how ya been?

While the Android looks to be an impressive device, from all that I
    have read about it, it will not be a good fit for me professionally.
    If I were a non business user I could see switching, as a primarily
    business user I think not. Also, I'd have to switch from AT&T as
    a carrier. That, I don't want to do.

But if it could run BlackBerry Connect ....
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 11-27-08 at 01:24 AM.
    11-27-08 01:22 AM
    @ amazinglygraceless: I've been good, thanks for asking.
    Yeah I understand why it wouldn't be a perfect fit for a business user. But I'm a heavy Google app user and the integration with Google apps combined with the ability to modify practically everything about the OS makes it hard to resist. But Verizons coverage is soooo good.....

11-27-08 01:45 AM
    Nope Android has nothing I want or need, I am very happy with my Curve and have it set up xactly the way I want it
    11-27-08 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD