I was going thru my file manager organizing some files opened the misc folder then saw an android folder thought nothing of it only to find duplicates of alll my photos and documents in folders.

Now I'm wondering why....

Don't understand the need to have duplicates of all my files in an android folder can someone shed some light?

Posted via CB10 | Q10
    12-02-14 08:32 PM
    Probably not really duplicates, but rather SYM links to the actual content. The Android runtime is tricky and while in some cases it does duplicate content, most times you're just seeing it another way through SYM links. It's like copying a link to a file on your desktop. You'll see that file on your desktop with an arrow beside it but when you click it on, it's actually being stored elsewhere.
    12-02-14 08:49 PM
    Probably not really duplicates, but rather SYM links to the actual content. The Android runtime is tricky and while in some cases it does duplicate content, most times you're just seeing it another way through SYM links. It's like copying a link to a file on your desktop. You'll see that file on your desktop with an arrow beside it but when you click it on, it's actually being stored elsewhere.
    Yup your right Bla1ze. Well glad you did shed some light on that. Thanks for a second I thought they were duplicates. Weird but owell.

Posted via CB10 | Q10
    12-02-14 09:07 PM