Well... color me just as unimpressed as the stock market. Watching all of the ? 6.0 videos back-to-back with some HTC Incredible videos just makes me kind of sad. Good thing they still have the business world to rely on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 04:23 PM
    Ooh. Shiny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Seriously, is that all you have? You claim no innovation and you come back with "ooh shiny"? Come on man. Maybe if you actually looked into the functionality of what the UI brings you would be more impressed, instead of just basing off appearance.
    04-27-10 06:25 PM
    Seriously, is that all you have? You claim no innovation and you come back with "ooh shiny"? Come on man. Maybe if you actually looked into the functionality of what the UI brings you would be more impressed, instead of just basing off appearance.
    Uum, I never claimed "no innovation". I asked what is innovative about the Incredible other than the high-end specs and screen. The only answer I got was vague and uninformative; therefore, my response will be equivocal to match.
    04-27-10 06:29 PM
    Uum, I never claimed "no innovation". I asked what is innovative about the Incredible other than the high-end specs and screen. The only answer I got was vague and uninformative; therefore, my response will be equivocal to match.
    I asked you a question. You didn't answer it, you ignored it. My question wasn't vague. I asked if you even seen what you were questioning. You come back with lame a response. And I'm guessing you still didn't even look at it.

Nothing about the answer I gave you was vague, because I didn't give you an answer.

You only point out high-end spes and a screen. Did you forget about software?
    04-27-10 06:47 PM
    Nothing about the answer I gave you was vague, because I didn't give you an answer.
    Exactly. So why should I dignify your question with an answer myself (which I did answer anyways, because I'm such a swell guy)? I wasn't even asking you.
    04-27-10 06:58 PM
    Exactly. So why should I dignify your question with an answer myself (which I did answer anyways, because I'm such a swell guy)? I wasn't even asking you.
    Lol whatever man. Enjoy your e-dignity. "ooh shiny" is a great answer. Shows you really didn't look at it.
    04-27-10 07:10 PM
    Lol whatever man. Enjoy your e-dignity. "ooh shiny" is a great answer. Shows you really didn't look at it.
    That had nothing to do with my "e-dignity", but alright... "Ooh, shiny" is a good enough answer for someone who is either too lazy or simply unable to address the question of "what do 'you' (key word) find to be so innovative about the Incredible?", and therefore passes off that responsibility to a bunch of random YouTube videos I already saw a week ago in hopes that I'd suddenly have a paradigm shift and see something through their eyes.
    04-27-10 07:29 PM
    That had nothing to do with my "e-dignity", but alright... "Ooh, shiny" is a good enough answer for someone who is either too lazy or simply unable to address the question of "what do 'you' (key word) find to be so innovative about the Incredible?", and therefore passes off that responsibility to a bunch of random YouTube videos I already saw a week ago in hopes that I'd suddenly have a paradigm shift and see something through their eyes.
    Oh, so in other words, it's ok for you to ask someone a question, but not the other way around? That's awesome. You asked them that question, so obviously you wanted their opinion. I asked you a question that is all.

No one was asking you to see through their eyes.
    04-27-10 07:36 PM
    I saw the videos about a week ago. It should be obvious from my response, otherwise I wouldn't have come to the conclusion that it's "shiny". What now? Going to answer my question?
    04-27-10 07:41 PM
    I saw the videos about a week ago. It should be obvious from my response, otherwise I wouldn't have come to the conclusion that it's "shiny".
    How is that obvious? You said nothing about the functionality. All that is obvious is that you saw the appearance and that your opinion is only based off appearance.

What now? Going to answer my question?
    What are you five? Elementary school comebacks are great.

Whatever, that's not what this thread was about. What are the analysts saying now?
    Last edited by avt123; 04-27-10 at 07:46 PM.
    04-27-10 07:44 PM
    What are you five? Elementary school comebacks are great.
    I'll take that as a no. That's fine. Have a nice day.
    04-27-10 07:56 PM
    I'll take that as a no. That's fine. Have a nice day.
    Your question wasn't directed at me, but mine was directed at you. "ohh shiny" is not an answer. It is just childish. And yes, have a nice day. Well, night (for me) actually.

PS. If you still want to keep playing games, send it to a PM.
    04-27-10 08:07 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD