Before you throw out your shoulder patting yourself on the back for being so clever, the NFL numbers are for US TV homes. The F1 numbers are for the world.
    Before you start thinking that your insulting tone is clever perhaps you should ask yourself if the NFL is popular anywhere else in the world in significant numbers. Even if it close, it still hardly makes F1 niche as it's popularity is not based on one country providing the bulk of it's viewers..
    Last edited by blackmoe; 11-25-14 at 11:25 PM.
    11-25-14 11:01 PM
    I bet none of them carry a Blackberry
    Ing direct does use BlackBerry at least in Canada what was the wager again? Oh yeah brand new passport I'll pm you the shipping address

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    11-26-14 12:25 AM
    Did a BlackBerry help Lewis drive faster and better than everyone else? Definitely not. He's probably forced to use a BlackBerry for official purposes (like most of us corporate people used to do) while he has an iPhone for his personal use.

A clothing manufacturer, a petrochemicals giant, a drinks conglomerate all make sense as sponsorship partners. Even having an enterprise IT partner's logo plastered all over the car makes sense, but putting a phone brand? I'm not so sure.
    11-26-14 02:00 AM
    Did a BlackBerry help Lewis drive faster and better than everyone else? Definitely not. He's probably forced to use a BlackBerry for official purposes (like most of us corporate people used to do) while he has an iPhone for his personal use.

A clothing manufacturer, a petrochemicals giant, a drinks conglomerate all make sense as sponsorship partners. Even having an enterprise IT partner's logo plastered all over the car makes sense, but putting a phone brand? I'm not so sure.
    You need to watch some of the videos linked to on this site showing exactly how they leverage BBRY and BES. Also consider that corporate espionage in F! is brutal for getting a hold of trade secrets.

Also Hamilton's personal phone is a Passport.
    11-26-14 09:12 AM
54 123