what does this mean :

REALLY?

This isn't really RIM' Premium Device, that is yet to come. But IF the Z10 is priced at $199 on contract, it will be right up there with the iPhone5 and the SIII. Both are proven and are known devices with ecosystems to support them.

this above quote was in the pricing article on front page... Are the Z10 and X10 not top of the line models ????
    01-21-13 04:58 PM
    I believe the Z10 is what was known as the L series. The Premium device, was known as the A series, or the Aristo. The only difference when I compared them was that the A series had quad core krait instead of dual core. I honestly don't think it will make a difference, but I'm waiting to see the announcement on Jan 30. I will buy one of the for sure. I just want to know which one I want
    Mattgtp likes this.
    01-21-13 05:06 PM
    From what I can gather, the 2 devices that are going to be launched on the 30th are the flagship devices and are the top of the line models. The "A" series is still a rumour, and at that, has much larger dims. I believe it would be the "phablet" of the family. Regardless, we have all seen Dev devices beat the others in internet speed, app launching speed, voice control speed, and the basic html5 and ring scores.... and all on a dev device.. not final hardware. What we will be getting will be top of the line and will be priced accordingly and competatively.
    01-21-13 05:11 PM
    thank you I appreciate both replies , not a tech geek at all just was surprised at the quote , after being stuck with the Curve ( no laughing) I was looking forward to the high grade Z or X 10
    01-21-13 05:19 PM
    Just remember, my thoughts, like the person who you quoted, are sheer speculation... not fact. I could be wrong, as could he. There is nobody here that will be able to give any sort of definitive answer regarding this as RIM is being quite tight about it. We will all see the light come next week.

No laughing at your Curve... I hear they are great phones... heck, I'm still sporting my 9700. Contract is up soon and will be shooting for an early upgrade as soon as they are available.
    01-21-13 05:23 PM
    yeah I guess all specualtion will end on Jan. 30th
    01-21-13 05:24 PM