PlayBook update? What update are you referring too?
    If it brought the PlayBook up to today's standards... it's BlackMagic, not BlackBerry.
    I saw it on the blackberry website, today! (under support) There was a large blue rectangular box that said update.
    Now I don't have a playbook so i didn't look any further but ....( just checking again) Yep! still there.

I could be totally off track here. It happens from time to time, but i thought i'd mention it.

and What??? You don't believe in magic???"
    06-21-16 08:23 PM
    I saw it on the blackberry website, today! (under support) There was a large blue rectangular box that said update.
    Now I don't have a playbook so i didn't look any further but ....( just checking again) Yep! still there.

I could be totally off track here. It happens from time to time, but i thought i'd mention it.

I go to the BlackBerry website, I don't even see the PlayBook listed under support.

Checked last night, there was no update that showed for my PlayBook. Checked the PlayBook forums here, no mention of updates...

Think BB10 is right were the PlayBook was three years ago... couple of close out patches and no more production of new devices.
    06-22-16 07:10 AM
    Awesome!!!! BB10 Passport is simply the best!!

Posted via CB10
    06-22-16 11:05 AM
    I go to the BlackBerry website, I don't even see the PlayBook listed under support.

Checked last night, there was no update that showed for my PlayBook. Checked the PlayBook forums here, no mention of updates...

Think BB10 is right were the PlayBook was three years ago... couple of close out patches and no more production of new devices.

You're probably right. At this point, I can't remember what i had for breakfast!! Didn't mean to cause any controversy or confusion!!
    06-22-16 03:47 PM

Link please, and screenshot?
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    06-22-16 11:56 PM
    Link please, and screenshot?
    As I admitted in the post above this one " I can't remember what i had for breakfast!! Didn't mean to cause any controversy or confusion!!

I can say in all confidence that I was wrong. Hard to believe, but even I have an off day from time to time.
    06-23-16 12:12 AM
31 12