1. Grebnehtor's Avatar

    I am a new BB convert coming from an iPhone 3g and loving my new Bold. I was going to sell my iPhone 3g straight up, but I'm thinking of trading it now for a 9500 + cash. Do I need 2 BB's? What would you guys do? I love my Bold but was curious as to the 9500. I seem to see lots of problems reported with them.

    05-18-09 10:47 PM
  2. savioAMG's Avatar
    Hehe, I might be the wrong person to answer this, but I see nothing wrong with having a few BB's.

    Personally, at this moment in time, I would sell the iPhone 3G for a high price and not get the Storm. Either next month or the month after, Apple should be releasing or at least announcing the new iPhone. You might regret getting another phone right now. If the new iPhone really isn't anything special (which it will be ) then I'd go ahead and get the Storm.

    There are a lot of problems with them, but they're nothing a simple leaked OS upgrade couldn't fix.
    05-18-09 10:50 PM
  3. Kaylajoy21's Avatar
    I don't think I'd do the Storm...the new Storm 2 will be coming soon. I'd wait for that so a good chunk of the bugs will hopefully be worked out
    05-18-09 10:56 PM
  4. CatAlex's Avatar
    Go for 2 if u want. But definitely wait on the Storm. I'd personally wait to see how it reviews b/c the current Storm has been such a monumental flop for so many.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 11:32 PM
  5. ninja please's Avatar
    normally I'd say the more the merrier, but it's a iStorm we're talking about. take the cash and go buy yourself something nice. or me something nice. I like flashy, shiny things. actually, I need a new camera, mine is broken. wanna? cmon? please?
    05-19-09 12:11 AM
  6. schirmerdt's Avatar
    I've had the Storm for a few months now. Like any new technology there is always going to be a glitch here and there.

    Personally, I don't have a problem with mine or my wife's I keep the misc apps down to a minimum, I keep the apps I use on a daily basis.

    It's your money! So use it how you choose.

    -Good Luck-
    05-19-09 12:54 AM
  7. dave_sz's Avatar
    My friend has a storm as well and she has no complaints. It depends what you want out of the device I guess...

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 01:05 PM
  8. exelant's Avatar
    I think most of the bugs have been work out on the storm. I'd personally wait for Storm 2, but that's me, lol. I think it'd be cool to have 2 new gen BlackBerrys. I have my old curve as a backup, and use it once in a while to remind myself just how sweet my jav is,

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 01:12 PM
  9. Sirhill's Avatar
    As a person that has both the bold and storn I would say get it. My wife even has a 8900 and a bold. Two is always better than one. Plus its your money do what you fell is best, good luck

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 01:38 PM
  10. petaf's Avatar
    Two BB's and an iphone here! Totally addicted to all three! I trust the Storm the least of the lot, but so far I love Verizon's coverage and the phone's been pretty much fine. Still on .75, waiting for official upgrade, sigh. BTW, my friends all think I'm quite mad.
    05-19-09 02:00 PM
  11. Kateramse7's Avatar
    i have a bold and a pearl flip, i can only use one at a time, but i love them both so much i can't decide which one i'm gonna get rid of
    05-19-09 02:25 PM
  12. anon(767240)'s Avatar
    The more berries the merrier. Ima have my 8900 later today to pair with my bold. so yeah, sell it and get the storm.
    05-19-09 02:32 PM