according to the guys over at pinstack 4.5.0.18 has been officially released by vodacom for the 8310. its a south african carrier
    06-06-08 12:36 PM
    according to the guys over at pinstack 4.5.0.18 has been officially released by vodacom for the 8310. its a south african carrier
    The other Blackberry forum has a member quoting the following:

"Yes, it's the same version (as the beta). It had EDGE dropouts. Not too bad but a little frustrating at times. This appears to be legit, so......try if you like."

Also, .18 will not be the latest OS. So, most of us would be better off using .28 or .37 beta unless you're currently using .18 beta. Posters, don't ask for the link- just google it
    06-06-08 12:51 PM
    [RANT]
    yippy doodle! Another 5 months and I'll get it via AT&T ... I swear I bought a BB b/c I got tired of waiting for WM6 ... now I am getting tired waiting for 4.3/4.5/4.6/or whatever version it is supposed to be now
    [/RANT]

There. I feel better now
    06-06-08 01:09 PM
    [RANT]
    yippy doodle! Another 5 months and I'll get it via AT&T ... I swear I bought a BB b/c I got tired of waiting for WM6 ... now I am getting tired waiting for 4.3/4.5/4.6/or whatever version it is supposed to be now
    [/RANT]

There. I feel better now
    LMAO It won't be much longer for us......bow your heads and let us pray.......lol
    06-06-08 01:24 PM
    Gosh this whole thing confuses me. Would it be better to download a later version or the official release version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 02:09 PM
    Gosh this whole thing confuses me. Would it be better to download a later version or the official release version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    As of today, the "only" official version that has been released to the public for upgrading is 4.5.0.18. Now the question I would like to ask: is the officially released .18 with no bugs(?) comparable to the .37 beta a lot of people are using now? If not, I could see a lot of PO berry owners.
    06-06-08 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD