05-07-12 02:02 PM
28 12
tools
    People who campaign for or endorse or advertise a product are inextricably linked to it.

That said, his comments are no worse than all the bloggers, forum trolls, usual suspects, and general media who advertise for competing platforms and who have been trashing RIM for years. I find the sudden sensitivity a bit disingenuous. If we're to complain against this let's complain about every single ad and two bit self appointed tech guru and armchair analyst who have been dumping on RIM for years.

/RANT
    Stewartj1 and cezley like this.
    05-06-12 05:11 PM
    I can ratify.
    +1

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I, too, thought I heard him say he's never worked for RIM, and that he didn't work for RIM this time, either. They approached him to give him tip offs, and let him decide if he wanted to cover it... for no pay. Anyway, that's what i heard on the video while half asleep. My conjecture? Seems to me RIM gave him a chance for both parties to help each other get some exposure only.
    05-06-12 11:27 PM
    Just throwing this out there...at like 9:25 he says that the countdown was going to unveil something but he doesnt know what...but they have stated its counting down to something...the countdown is over and all thats happened was the webpage went live and that guy was talking...is that all it was? or is there some product launch on the way?
    05-07-12 02:02 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD