This is driving me nuts!

I got an email from 'Blackberry' saying 'Action required: validate password', asking me to validate password for one of my email accounts. I followed the instructions, only for me to be told the password was incorrect. It IS correct, as i can use it to log on to my email account with my PC with no probs.

So i tried to send an email with my handset with one of the other email accounts attatched to it. Didnt send, but 2 mins later got the 'Action required' email again for this account too. Tried with my 3rd email account, got the same.

Tried pulling battery, validating accounts from my handset(which always tells me that either my email or password is incorrect), validatiing from my pc (which tells the same)

In my frustration, i used handset to delete two of the accounts in order to recreate them. it will not let me recreate them now, telling me i have either the account or password wrong and not letting me get further.

Oddly, whilst playing i have somehow got the 3rd account working again.

I have called O2 and told them all of the above. They suggest trying to validate the accounts, although they know i have done so more times than i have blinked this week already.

Please help me! I am waiting for a really important mail and cannot keep going to a PC at work

Thanks in advance

Jamie
    10-26-10 04:38 PM
    You could go to the email accounts website on your bb until it gets resolved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 04:44 PM
    Thats kind of what i am doing when i get 2 mins. work is such that 2 mins is rare though!

I have just also tried at o2 suggestion 'updating the service books'-no joy!!
    10-26-10 04:48 PM
    You might need to go to the BIS site and validate there. If you don't encounter any problems with your accounts there then call O2 from another phone, delete all service books except for one or two that have "provisioning" in the name, and have your orovider push new ones out to your device.
    10-26-10 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD