Stock OS on Orange UK (of course) Curve 9320 and whilst your empire is burning I'm get BBMessaged:

"Rim BlackBerry Indonesia 2961CAD6"

Win a Honda Jazz!! FFS BB Honda "grand prize" will not save Indonesia or head office, nor should I be getting promos for Indonesia.

RIM does not even exist!

HOME - Website of promorim-blackberry!

No one has my pin so months after this fraud promo launched. BB still has not barred user PIN!

FOOLS can't run a **** up in a brewery...BB ? No chance!
    10-05-13 10:43 AM
    Many people have complained about Indonesian spam coming on their BB.
    I bet there is another thread talking about what to do to alleviate this problem.
    10-05-13 10:57 AM
    Ya I got this too, they just send it to every single pin

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 10:58 AM
    It's some scumbag with a PIN generator, along the same lines as a telemarketer with an autodialer.
    10-05-13 11:00 AM
    Ya I got this too, they just send it to every single pin

Posted via CB10
    I haven't been hit yet. I do win cruises to the Bahamas over the phone on a weekly basis though
    10-05-13 11:04 AM
    I haven't been hit yet. I do win cruises to the Bahamas over the phone on a weekly basis though
    If you live in Canada, go the the Government of Canada website and add your number to the National Do Not Call List. If you do this, it is illegal for telemarketers to contact you unless you've dealed with them before, it's a not-for-profit organisation, or it's a newspaper soliciting subscribers. I added my home phone number to the list. It takes about a month to take effect, and since then we have had literally ZERO telemarketers call us (except our bank trying to sign up for more credit cards...).

--Q10 and Canadian all the way! Posted via CB10 on 10.2.0.1443. #IChooseBlackBerry10
    10-05-13 11:50 AM
    If you live in Canada, go the the Government of Canada website and add your number to the National Do Not Call List. If you do this, it is illegal for telemarketers to contact you unless you've dealed with them before, it's a not-for-profit organisation, or it's a newspaper soliciting subscribers. I added my home phone number to the list. It takes about a month to take effect, and since then we have had literally ZERO telemarketers call us (except our bank trying to sign up for more credit cards...).

--Q10 and Canadian all the way! Posted via CB10 on 10.2.0.1443. #IChooseBlackBerry10
    Glad it worked for you. I still get calls even after being on the list for several months.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 11:53 AM
    Glad it worked for you. I still get calls even after being on the list for several months.

Posted via CB10
    This is a bit off-topic, but I knew somebody that would answer, "Sault Ste Marie Funeral Home. How may I help you?" whenever he saw that it was a telemarketer. Worked every time.

If the same ones keep calling, tell them to add your number to their own do not call list. By law, under the CRTC, they are not allowed to call you anymore, and if they do, you can go to that same website and report their number.

10-05-13 11:58 AM
    This is a bit off-topic, but I knew somebody that would answer, "Sault Ste Marie Funeral Home. How may I help you?" whenever he saw that it was a telemarketer. Worked every time.
    Except for this one time...

"Good morning sir. Are you happy with much are you paying for flowers? I can get you an excellent price on fresh flowers. "
    10-05-13 12:44 PM