Does anyone know why some of my album covers for the music I download from the Internet doesn't show up in the music app or the file manager but others from the same site do?

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    06-23-13 12:35 PM
    Where ever your saving your music go there and create a folder for the music you want copy the music you want and a picture of the albums cover and rename it "Folder"

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 12:39 PM
    When you rip an album onto a PC through the media player. As long as it connected to the Internet, it will update the album info and the album cover and songs will appear. So my advice would be to copy and paste it into a music folder on your PC. Then play it in the media player and update the album info, before copy and pasting it back to your device.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 02:30 PM
    When you rip an album onto a PC through the media player. As long as it connected to the Internet, it will update the album info and the album cover and songs will appear. So my advice would be to copy and paste it into a music folder on your PC. Then play it in the media player and update the album info, before copy and pasting it back to your device.

Posted via CB10
    Not really accurate. Usually when you rip a CD, it pulls the album art and info from embedded data on the CD.

Media players that can pull album art and other information pulls it from metadata gleaned from the data in the mp3 file, which is subsequently used as search terms in an online search if the album art isn't already present.

If a media player can't find the proper album art, it's usually because whoever ripped the track didn't include the proper metadata. Usually indicative of a poorly pirated copy.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via TapaTalk 4 beta.
    06-23-13 03:20 PM
    Just put an album cover image into album folder and name it "folder.jpg"
    croman likes this.
    06-23-13 04:35 PM
    All of my music downloaded form the Internet now has the same album art.. from one I downloaded before. So now they all basically have the same picture

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 04:53 PM
    I download straight to my phone, I don't use the house computer because I have one in my hand.

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    croman likes this.
    06-25-13 08:14 AM
    I download straight to my phone, I don't use the house computer because I have one in my hand.

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    Same here.. love my Z10!

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:53 AM

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    Transfer it to a PC and open it via media player, right click and select find album info, update album info.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 01:27 AM
    Download ID3IOT from BlackBerry World.
    04-19-14 01:39 AM
    Just downloaded from torrent album music..

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 02:11 AM
    Cover Grabber is also a great solution.
    I use it all the time when I'm missing the cover.
    So simple, and free on BlackBerry World

Posted via my Vic20
    04-22-14 01:26 AM