Hello, wondering if anyone can help me out. When I first got my blackberry curve 2 monthsgo I was using the aim application that I downloaded from at&t's medianet site, however one day when I tried opening the application it said uncaught exeption and since then I haven't been able to use it. I deleted and re-installed it a few times and still got the same error message. I REFUSE to have to pay money for a license to get aim on my phone. Can anyone help me, either by letting me know of a free download to use aim or maybe what the "uncaught exeption" may be! Thank you!
    05-11-08 02:37 PM
    Did you contact ATT? I had problems with T-Mobile and IM and they were able to help.
    05-11-08 02:43 PM
    I have a problem with my aim only keeping 18 names on my buddylist. Any idea on how to fix that on my Verizon pearl
    05-11-08 02:58 PM
    Welcome to the crackberry family.
    05-11-08 09:46 PM
    Hello, wondering if anyone can help me out. When I first got my blackberry curve 2 monthsgo I was using the aim application that I downloaded from at&t's medianet site, however one day when I tried opening the application it said uncaught exeption and since then I haven't been able to use it. I deleted and re-installed it a few times and still got the same error message. I REFUSE to have to pay money for a license to get aim on my phone. Can anyone help me, either by letting me know of a free download to use aim or maybe what the "uncaught exeption" may be! Thank you!
    First backup your data, then wipe your device. At this point, restore all your data, except the AIM app. Now install it again from the medianet site.
    05-11-08 09:48 PM
    I have a problem with my aim only keeping 18 names on my buddylist. Any idea on how to fix that on my Verizon pearl
    The AIM from the wireless carriers have buddy limits. You would need to download a premium app like JiveTalk ($20/$30) or WebMessenger (free)
    05-11-08 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD