Chen totally disappointed people ,who was loyal to BlackBerry 10.Now we will never see dark hub and we will never see 10.4
    Chen should do whatever he can to save bb 10 OS but he ran away coward and i see in videos he is commenting apple hahaa

Were as it's right that chen can make some money from Android devices but he ran away and do not struggle to save bb os and begging from Google

Now it's time to make Indian CEO blackberry .Chen ruined Blackberry almost .
    Now Maybe CB admin will block me after this thread but I will never give up to say truth.
    Last edited by purana papi; 10-12-15 at 04:56 AM.
    acovey likes this.
    10-11-15 11:25 PM
    10-11-15 11:33 PM
    I feel your pain, but I disagree!

Mr. Chen is doing exactly what needs to be done to preserve what is left of BlackBerry's legacy and remaining value.

He cannot be a slave to my desire for the continuation of BB10.

Market forces have spoken.

I will use my BB10 devices until they no longer boot up.

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition driven by 10.3.2.2789 on T-Mobile
    bakron1, aha and ruben1975 like this.
    10-11-15 11:39 PM
    Hahaaaaa
    10-11-15 11:42 PM
    I really do want a dark hub.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    Batibreaker likes this.
    10-12-15 04:24 AM

Same. I'm hoping they'd at least put that in before they ditch the OS.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.2339
    Batibreaker likes this.
    10-12-15 09:16 AM
    Same. I'm hoping they'd at least put that in before they ditch the OS.

Which phone are you using?

10-12-15 09:33 AM
    Which phone are you using?

It's on the signature.

10-12-15 05:22 PM
    Cowrard
    Someone should tweet this android picture to him on twitter. I think he'd get a kick out of it and maybe it will gain traction (free advertising).

I am all for an Android variant so it's quite comical.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 05:45 PM
    Agree that Chen is doing what he has to which is abandon BB10 and hw and try Android. If that doesn't work then focus on sw security and MDM. Us loyal die-hard BBRY/BB10 fans are simply too few to make the business viable. Either jump on the Droid bandwagon or do like me and assess what other platform to move to. Been a die-hard BBRY fan for 11 years but it's time to admit our beloved BB10 will die.
    10-17-15 08:56 PM

Same here, at least something like the black theme in sms's.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 09:12 PM
    Why Microsoft is focusing on their phone os
    And not going with chen to Android?
    Even if mr chen he think there us no way to sell bb10 smartphone why always saying bad things about BlackBerry handset ( no apps, no sale, no profits and all negative things). Cuts all returns back

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 10:12 PM
    I feel your pain, but I disagree!

Mr. Chen is doing exactly what needs to be done to preserve what is left of BlackBerry's legacy and remaining value.

He cannot be a slave to my desire for the continuation of BB10.

Market forces have spoken.

I will use my BB10 devices until they no longer boot up.

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition driven by 10.3.2.2789 on T-Mobile
    Who's the person that thinks putting a dark theme option is hard? No seriously, how hard us it to put a few lines a of code with a toggle option? Slave? Seriously? It's called down right ignorance and laziness in Blackberrys part.

Posted via CB10
    Batibreaker likes this.
    10-17-15 10:24 PM
    Why Microsoft is focusing on their phone os
    And not going with chen to Android?
    Even if mr chen he think there us no way to sell bb10 smartphone why always saying bad things about BlackBerry handset ( no apps, no sale, no profits and all negative things). Cuts all returns back

Posted via CB10
    You must hate truth. When Chen says no apps, it is all true. No sale, all true. No profits, all true. You see truth as negative. He sees truth. As reality.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 12:15 AM
    Chen totally disappointed people ,who was loyal to BlackBerry 10.Now we will never see dark hub and we will never see 10.4
    Chen should do whatever he can to save bb 10 OS but he ran away coward and i see in videos he is commenting apple hahaa

Were as it's right that chen can make some money from Android devices but he ran away and do not struggle to save bb os and begging from Google

Now it's time to make Indian CEO blackberry .Chen ruined Blackberry almost .
    Now Maybe CB admin will block me after this thread but I will never give up to say truth.
    Rebel with no cause. Lol

Utter foolishness up in this bieeeetc..!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-18-15 12:49 AM
    You must hate truth. When Chen says no apps, it is all true. No sale, all true. No profits, all true. You see truth as negative. He sees truth. As reality.

Posted via CB10

No. What I mean when you as a ceo you shouldn't say that all the days. That means os killing already decided
    No one will buy your devices and no one will develop apps staring from that day.
    10-19-15 12:08 AM
    Who's the person that thinks putting a dark theme option is hard? No seriously, how hard us it to put a few lines a of code with a toggle option? Slave? Seriously? It's called down right ignorance and laziness in Blackberrys part.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, coding is simple and essential. But, if you will search through various threads on CrackBerry, you will learn that there is a hardware aspect as to why dark theme, beyond its "coolness" either elongates or diminishes battery life based on the type of screen in the device.

I suppose BB could do as you wish as long as you understand the caveat related to battery life.
    10-26-15 12:45 PM
    Chen ruined Blackberry almost.
    No almost about it.
    10-26-15 05:15 PM
    Chen was brought in to save a dying company. No more, no less. He's so far been succeeding at the job. Whether the changes he has made are within your personal interests is irrelevant. His only interests are toward the company itself, not the fans.
    pantlesspenguin and TGR1 like this.
    10-26-15 05:29 PM