I'm quite happy with my liquid graphics on the Torch2, might like a larger screen (which might get me a slider with a Bold kb). My point wasn't so much the screen as that the Super Amoled screen has been a big selling point for both the S2 and the Note (which happens to get longer battery life than most present BBs). Consumers are tuned to high res screens. The person I responded to was worried that Samsung would plunder and pillage all of RIM's patents, then leave RIM hanging out to dry. Certainly any combination of companies where the purchased company has useful patents is going to be useful to the buyer. But the idea that Samsung needed to buy RIM to rape it of its intellectual property is absurd.

And we still have panicked anti-merger clamor after Samsung has publicly denied any interest. Of course, this whole upset started from a BGR story. The same BGR that many here berated several days ago as being totally innaccurate. I don't have the time or the inclination to compare the two threads. But I wonder how many were anti-BGR in that thread and now anti-Samsung in this one based on BGR info. Just sayin'....
    I'm with ya brother. Don't take the s2 clap to heart. My daughter's don't get better battery than my 9860. They run neck and if we're power using em. If I back of and just look at CB thru my rss client and send txt, and she does nothing at all I get a lot better battery. I can get right about 32 hrs like this. 26 hrs is best she has gotten ideling until it died. Them dang widgets

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-12 06:52 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD