Hi all, long time user here.. Since 2000. Anyway, I never used the hub+ on my k1 because of speed... but I'm using it on my [new to me] k2.

Does anyone know if there is a way to make the hub display the next or previous email after deleting a message? Right now it returns me to the message list. Then I have to touch the next message and go into it (or long hold and select a message) and then delete.

I used to use the gmail app exclusivity on my k1, but I want to try the hub again in earnest and explore all the keyboard shortcuts it may (or may not) offer.

Thanks!! I hope I'm just missing something obvious here. It seems lame if there is no functionality like this.
    02-05-20 07:21 AM
    I actually prefer it that way so I can select the next email of importance and not be just moved to the next

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    02-05-20 07:28 AM
    There is a shaded set of arrows to the bottom right of the screen that appear when in an email that let you move to the next or previous instantly. You could always use that to scan through then exit out to the HUB to do mass deletions.

02-05-20 07:33 AM
    Hmmm, I don't see a shaded set of arrows... I see the reply, reply all, and forward buttons along the bottom. So I guess no dice on being able to rip through and delete... ah well..
    02-05-20 08:20 AM
    Hmmm, I don't see a shaded set of arrows... I see the reply, reply all, and forward buttons along the bottom. So I guess no dice on being able to rip through and delete... ah well..
    Whenever your moving the email up and down the shaded arrow boxes should appear. Maybe that's a setting let me check

02-05-20 09:01 AM
    In the HUB settings / display and actions/display next and previous overlays in email messages

It's near the bottom.

02-05-20 09:04 AM
    Very strange... Perhaps the settings are different for the KEY2... I actually don't have an app called Hub anymore, it seems to have been replaced with an app called INBOX. And there don't seem to be any settings of the sort you're referring to... ah well. Thanks anyway!

I did notice that you can do a Ctrl-Backspace in the Gmail app and it will delete your message. So I guess I have what I want. But I prefer the blackberry's inbox because of its flexibility and also primarily its dark mode. The Gmail app is always white (at least with Android 8).
    02-05-20 11:40 AM
    Very strange... Perhaps the settings are different for the KEY2... I actually don't have an app called Hub anymore, it seems to have been replaced with an app called INBOX. And there don't seem to be any settings of the sort you're referring to... ah well. Thanks anyway!

I did notice that you can do a Ctrl-Backspace in the Gmail app and it will delete your message. So I guess I have what I want. But I prefer the blackberry's inbox because of its flexibility and also primarily its dark mode. The Gmail app is always white (at least with Android 8).
    Lmao! Sorry I thought you were on BB10. My bad

02-05-20 02:33 PM