I am looking out for a second hand Passport SE to replace my original one and maybe extend my collection of BB10 devices. I will not follow them on the Priv path nor pay them for any new BB10 device anymore.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 02:42 AM
    No. They are going down with android, with their competitor's OS. Nothing more humiliating and lacking of vision than this!
    It takes vision to forsee that your OS isn't selling and probably won't sell down the road either. Nothing more humiliating than going down because you (BlackBerry) arrogantly choose to believe that what you've been doing is correct despite the market suggesting otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    yohannyphm and GadgetTravel like this.
    03-28-16 07:43 PM
    It takes vision to forsee that your OS isn't selling and probably won't sell down the road either. Nothing more humiliating than going down because you (BlackBerry) arrogantly choose to believe that what you've been doing is correct despite the market suggesting otherwise.

Posted via CB10
    So what vision does it take to move to an OS that doesn't make money for the vast majority of vendors?
    MikeX74 likes this.
    03-29-16 07:46 AM
    I will stick with my BlackBerry Passport as main device a bit longer and keep the 9800 Torch as backup at home. It seems both will have WhatsApp support at least until the end of the year and the Passport will most likely be able to run the Android version after that. For Facebook, I will rely on the native app until it's ceases to work and will turn to the Face10 combo for the Passport, and browser for the Torch.

I am however, planning on eventually getting a Priv. I almost bought one unlocked last week, but decided to wait and see a bit longer in hopes the price is dropped. Currently, in Mexico no carrier has it. I've asked Telcel and the best answer is "they don't know if they'll have it", while others mentioned they will no longer have BBs available. There are a few places selling the unlocked version, but as I mentioned it is pricey, especially with the current dollar-peso exchange rate. Comparison wise, it's currently twice the cost of what I paid for a new and unlocked Q10 in December 2013; more than twice for a new Z30 in April 2014; and twice the price of my subsidised Passport with Telcel on December 2014.

I plan on sticking with BlackBerry in hopes the Priv sells decently and the company stays in the handset market. I'm sad to see the current state of BB10. In many ways, I find it superior to other Mobile OSs and even to desktop versions (I'm struggling with Windows 10 on my laptop at the moment...) I hope BlackBerry has done a decent job implementing the Hub and other BlackBerry apps on Android, we'll see...

Posted with my powerful and masterful  Passport!
    03-29-16 08:29 AM
    So what vision does it take to move to an OS that doesn't make money for the vast majority of vendors?
    The vision that entails one doesn't bow out before trying their options. It was an attempt to rejuvenate a dying hardware division. Success was never guaranteed.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 01:01 PM
    The vision that entails one doesn't bow out before trying their options. It was an attempt to rejuvenate a dying hardware division. Success was never guaranteed.

Posted via CB10
    It makes little sense to copy your competitor's product. That shows no vision, especially, as the miserable Priv sales are proving, when it sells even worse than your own OS.
    You are better off abandoning hardware and focusing on software, than proving to all you customers (past, present and future) that you do not support your products, move to your competitor's product, and fail with that, too.
    Bluenoser63 and TgeekB like this.
    03-29-16 08:50 PM
    Over two years now with a Q10 but have a 9930 for a second line. Will try the Priv at some point but the Q10 covers all my needs Q-uite well thankyou.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-16 09:25 PM
    Moved on to the Priv. Using the Passport as well. Great devices.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    03-29-16 11:52 PM
    Passport SE, best phone I've ever used. Just got a Classic to use at work so I don't mess up my PP SE.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 01:20 AM
    One line, but have the blue Classic, Silver Edition Passport, and black Z30.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 01:22 AM
    Classic as my ' communicator', Priv and an iphone 5s as the play devices.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 01:25 AM
    It makes little sense to copy your competitor's product. That shows no vision, especially, as the miserable Priv sales are proving, when it sells even worse than your own OS.
    You are better off abandoning hardware and focusing on software, than proving to all you customers (past, present and future) that you do not support your products, move to your competitor's product, and fail with that, too.
    BlackBerry isn't making enough from software alone to abandon hardware. If they had been, they probably would have already dumped it. BlackBerry is a business at the end of the day, and will do what they think may make them money. I don't think they care how they make it, so long as they do. We'll know the numbers on the Priv in a matter of days be it dismal or passable.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-30-16 09:26 AM
    waiting on my silver edition passport ready to give this priv a break I miss BB10 OS
    04-03-16 05:32 AM
    Just switched from a Q10 to a black Passport. Lovin' it.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 07:49 AM
    Using my Q10 as a daily driver for business/work outside since it's much more handy to carry and to hold, and my soon to come PP SE for work related stuff at home but also for everything else since it totally replaced my tablet (recently owned a BB PP and sold it for the SE )

Posted via my Q10, 10.2.3.2836
    04-03-16 08:11 AM
    Z3 but wil be getting a Passport Silver Edition soon. I don't wish to go android any time soon. If I do I might just go for the galaxy note

BB10 or Nothing! BlackBerry Forever!
    04-12-16 10:45 AM
    After all the changes on BlackBerry, what phones are CrackBerrians using?-bb-lot.jpg
    got the Z10 in 3/2013 use as test device for updates and app's
    got a 1st Classic in 12/2014 use as daily driver
    got a Passport in 2/2016 use as desktop "Pablet"
    got a 2nd Classic in 4/2016 new as spare stored in a drawer ready to go
    get a 2nd Passport in 9/2016 new as spare stored in a drawer

all perfectly working devices!
    no point to replace any of this Blackberry OS10 devices, which allows me to sit out 2016/2017 in case no new OS10 device will come out for a very long time.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    bh7171 and HighFlight88 like this.
    04-12-16 11:33 AM
    Using a Priv and an iPhone 6s, I still miss my z30. I wish they would have updated the z30 with a better screen, processor and the latest Android OS with the Blackberry suite software, I would be all in.
    I thought you were a Classic guy to the end.
    04-12-16 11:39 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB-lot.jpg 
Views:	406 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	396898
    got the Z10 in 3/2013 use as test device for updates and app's
    got a 1st Classic in 12/2014 use as daily driver
    got a Passport in 2/2016 use as desktop "Pablet"
    got a 2nd Classic in 4/2016 new as spare stored in a drawer ready to go
    get a 2nd Passport in 9/2016 new as spare stored in a drawer

all perfectly working devices!
    no point to replace any of this Blackberry OS10 devices, which allows me to sit out 2016/2017 in case no new OS10 device will come out for a very long time.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    I am seriously considering another Classic as well since it appears BlackBerry 10 will be refinements and updates only. (Which I am 100 percent ok with) There is no other device like this that meets my needs for our business and my daily family life.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    04-12-16 12:05 PM
    Dumped the Priv for the leap..

There is just too much crap on android... so much happening that cannot be controlled without adding more 3rd part crap...

Won't go back until I have to.

Posted via CB10
    JulesDB likes this.
    04-12-16 01:11 PM
    Drugs

Via Passport 
    04-12-16 02:40 PM
    Z10...and if I lose it I would buy another. I was just thinking that I bought my Z10 and iPad at the same time just about three years ago, and the Z10 is the one still performing with the same speed and efficiency as when I bought it. My iPad, updated with more and more Apple bloat ware is almost unusable, while the Z10 actually seems faster than the day I bought it. And, before anyone says something, no I don't run Android apps and yes, the battery life is too short.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 03:44 PM
    Z10...and if I lose it I would buy another. I was just thinking that I bought my Z10 and iPad at the same time just about three years ago, and the Z10 is the one still performing with the same speed and efficiency as when I bought it. My iPad, updated with more and more Apple bloat ware is almost unusable, while the Z10 actually seems faster than the day I bought it. And, before anyone says something, no I don't run Android apps and yes, the battery life is too short.

Posted via CB10
    Z10 is still a great device and I agree it is a better phone and mobile device today than when released. I use mine here and there. The size is damn near perfect, especially for one handed use, on a touch screen. (screen is great, zips between apps and the HUB, call quality is exceptional) I have an extra battery when I use it so no worries.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    04-12-16 06:43 PM
    A couple of Z30, and a z10, the perfect phones for us. Will keep as long as they work, maybe purchase spare batteries. No better phone for business, no interest in playing games on my phone, have a tablet for that.

Posted via CB10
    bh7171 likes this.
    04-12-16 07:18 PM
    Passport in one hand. Priv in the other.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 07:22 PM
472 ... 1011121314 ...