Classic, purchased 3 months ago. LOVE BB10 !!! But for my work, I Must be able to Process Credit Cards and it's very disappointing to find that there are No Apps for that on BB10. (Sprint android tablet for CCards now).
    May have to upgrade to Priv.
    03-22-16 08:10 PM
    I would like to hear people that moved to the Priv and like it! I am getting sick of the negativity on here about the Priv

Posted via CB10

I moved to the Priv from the Z30. Absolutely love it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-22-16 08:41 PM
    My Cobalt Blue Classic is my primary work cell phone, with my gold iPhone 6 Plus my main personal cell phone. This may seem strange, but I also juggle my beloved Z30 as a third, change-of-pace device. For me, I get the best of both worlds, even when it comes to PKB & VKB BlackBerry 10 experiences.

Posted via CB10 on my VZW 100-3 Z30.
    TgeekB and valer466 like this.
    03-22-16 08:59 PM
    iPhone 6S Plus
    03-22-16 10:34 PM
    I change phones ALOT! Currently I'm running an iPhone 6 Plus and a Nexus 6 P, but the 6P has the BlackBerry apps on it. I also recently had both a Priv and a Passport (and a One Plus Two). The Priv is still in the family as I gave it to my Dad.
    03-23-16 12:32 AM
    IPhone 6 and the 9900
    03-23-16 12:49 AM
    blackberry Q10 & iphone 6s

i wish if blackberry release a BB10 device with call & navigation keys (better or updated classic)
    03-23-16 01:13 AM
    Still very happy with my Z30, and think BB10 is still an elegant system. Irked by the FB and What's App decisions.
    03-23-16 01:24 AM
    even the banned ones who hang around with new profiles.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I was banned (temporarily) recently and haven't really been that active other then lurking since.. but since you specifically asked for the opinions of even the dejected souls:
    Currently have a q10 and a new z10 is on the way now.
    03-23-16 01:28 AM
    Irked by the FB and What's App decisions.
    Not that I expect it to help much.. but have you posted your feelings about that decision here?
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/ILoveBB10Apps?src=hash

bb10 fans are waging a social media war against facebook and whatsapp there.
    Could use another voice. Make sure you include @facebook and @WhatsApp in the message if you tweet in addition to the hashtag #ILoveBB10Apps.
    Or just retweet an existing message on that hashtag.
    03-23-16 01:41 AM
    Still have my Q10 as my backup and daily driver is the LG G4 since December.
    03-23-16 01:48 AM
    I needed a larger screen than my Z10, plus the battery was used up so I went with the Priv and have not been disappointed. Quite pleased, in fact. I've been using BlackBerry since before it could make phone calls, but I've found a balance and made peace with the Android OS and Google's invasion of every data orifice. The screen, camera and battery are top-notch. I've been able to emulate some BB10 features and break myself of the others. Having an endless supply of apps from a single source with no workarounds is nice but now it's gone from "Is there an app that can do xxx?" to " Let me skim the reviews of a few dozen top rated apps to see if I can find the one that REALLY works."

And the only time I open the keyboard is when I'm showing the phone to somebody. I've tried to make it useful but it's not for me. I love the on-screen flick typing and I could never touch-type. Any shortcut I could make is already on the touchscreen.
    ravencore likes this.
    03-23-16 01:50 AM
    I am using my Passport since November 2014. I don't need a second phone.
    03-23-16 03:03 AM
    I am using an iPhone 5s. I read this forum almost daily because I have been passionate about Blackberry for many years. I still have several BB devices which I use from time to time. I come here out of habit, to keep up with the Blackberry world, and also hoping to hear some good news. I have faith that the company will do well mainly because of Chen's commitment to software.

I switched because my family is scattered around the world and I like to have one device that I can use to remain in contact with all of them. We (almost) all used Blackberries until recently but frankly, ever since recent OS upgrades, BBM video and even voice calls have broken. We cannot maintain a call or video chat for more than a few minutes without the connection being dropped. When this started I sensed something was up with Blackberry, and when it became clear that Android would be the new thing, on top of my communication needs and issues, I decided to jump.

Overall, as much as I have no interest in Android, I think that decision should have been made ages ago for survival's sake. I love BB 10 OS and with my experience now on iPhone it is clear to me which is the best OS. However, I need a phone that works with other devices and which has fully functional apps.

Sorry for the long sad story and the switch, but I honestly feel I have lost a good friend. However, change is in the air and one day we will wake up and find BB healthy and prospering, but with a new face.
    That is strange. I use BBM voice for a few hours every day for conference calls between Australia and Canada and BBM video calls every week between Australia and Europe.
    The quality is outstanding. The only interruption I get is sometimes when one of the two parties is an a poor wi-fi network.
    In that case, they switch to cellular and the connection is flawless.
    Last edited by sorinv; 03-23-16 at 06:03 AM.
    03-23-16 03:45 AM
    Z10, waiting for oppo f1 to arrive.

Posted from my Red Z10 OS 10.3.2.2474 Telstra
    03-23-16 05:07 AM
    Z30

I keep two cans and a string as back up

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    yohannyphm likes this.
    03-23-16 05:21 AM
    I just upgraded to Passport SE and I love it.
    I was using Z10 before upgrading.
    03-23-16 05:21 AM
    Z30 and Z10. Won't be downgrading to a lesser OS such as iOS or Android.
    And my replacement will be either a Passport SE or a upcoming all touch BB10 with equal or better specs then the Passport.
    03-23-16 05:23 AM
    I am using an iPhone 5s. I read this forum almost daily because I have been passionate about Blackberry for many years. I still have several BB devices which I use from time to time. I come here out of habit, to keep up with the Blackberry world, and also hoping to hear some good news. I have faith that the company will do well mainly because of Chen's commitment to software.

I switched because my family is scattered around the world and I like to have one device that I can use to remain in contact with all of them. We (almost) all used Blackberries until recently but frankly, ever since recent OS upgrades, BBM video and even voice calls have broken. We cannot maintain a call or video chat for more than a few minutes without the connection being dropped. When this started I sensed something was up with Blackberry, and when it became clear that Android would be the new thing, on top of my communication needs and issues, I decided to jump.

Overall, as much as I have no interest in Android, I think that decision should have been made ages ago for survival's sake. I love BB 10 OS and with my experience now on iPhone it is clear to me which is the best OS. However, I need a phone that works with other devices and which has fully functional apps.

Sorry for the long sad story and the switch, but I honestly feel I have lost a good friend. However, change is in the air and one day we will wake up and find BB healthy and prospering, but with a new face.
    BBM Chat is superior. The issue you are having is with your carrier and/or network, not the actual BB10 OS and BBM. I've yet to experience any issues with this. Your suggestion with BBRY going with Android from the Get Go would have been a bad move IMO. What they should have done is moved to BB10 1-2 years sooner. You always go for the superior platform and OS, BB10 over the un-impressive and quite aged home button iOS and Android. Those two should have been retired long ago.
    03-23-16 05:28 AM
    I would be using my Z30 faithfully, but there was an accident with it and now its dead, so using a priv.....ugh. I'm getting used to it but still miss BB10, and dream of what BB11 might have been.
    03-23-16 05:40 AM
    Z30 and Z10. Won't be downgrading to a lesser OS such as iOS or Android.
    And my replacement will be either a Passport SE or a upcoming all touch BB10 with equal or better specs then the Passport.
    What upcoming all touch lol? There is no upcoming BB10 device at this point.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 05:49 AM
    Was an Android user with a couple of Moto devices. They always started out fine but as time went on they started to fail. Been using a Z30 for the past year and best device yet for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 06:51 AM
    Blackberry Z10.
    03-23-16 07:27 AM
    Classic

Blackberry Classic | Circa 2015
    03-23-16 08:21 AM
    I currently have a Z30.
    But by next week I should receive my S7 Edge. So it will be with mixed emotions that I'll be leaving BB10. Been a BB users for more than 10 years. I'll never forget my 6750.
    My personal feelings, BB10 seems to be fighting a loosing battle in the handset world. They brought some amazing features that are now found on other handsets and people don't know and don't care that those were 1st introduced on BB10.
    And the sad part is that BB say that they are committed to BB10, but they seem to be pushing more for the PRIV then any BB10 device.
    Actions speak louder than words!!!
    Carlos PT likes this.
    03-23-16 09:14 AM
472 ... 678910 ...