Still using my Z10. Three years now. My old battery was showing 79% health. Swapped in a new battery. Should be good for another three years.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 10:57 AM
    Still using my more than 3 years old Z10 but already thinking about jumping to an android device...

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 11:25 AM
    Using a Priv and an iPhone 6s, I still miss my z30. I wish they would have updated the z30 with a better screen, processor and the latest Android OS with the Blackberry suite software, I would be all in.
    Me too. I'm using the z30 right now but will be getting a 6s soon and relegating the z to just emails and attachments. Had the priv been VKP only I'd probably get it.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 11:33 AM
    Passport till the very end.
    Can't and don't even want to think of another device especially for work.

Posted via my lovely Passport ~
    ...question is, when WILL the end be? How soon? I'd still Ike to get a passport as well. If I can get 2 years of use out of it is be a happy camper. So I guess I better hurry up and get, huh? Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 11:35 AM
    I still am on the BlackBerry Passport and I'll still be on it. I am addicted to this keyboard and the efficiency of this phone.
    If I actually had to choose something else, I'll go with an android.. not sure what phone I'd go with since there are many good ones out there but could be a Samsung.

Posted via my Expired Passport
    03-20-16 11:38 AM
    Enjoying using my 3 year old Z10 with new battery. Every time I'm thinking of changing, an update appears, so sticking with it a bit longer. Cobalt's Play Store gives access to most apps I want. Only Facebook is the elephant in the room.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 11:55 AM
    Me too. I'm using the z30 right now but will be getting a 6s soon and relegating the z to just emails and attachments. Had the priv been VKP only I'd probably get it.

Posted via CB10
    Don't open it, and it is.
    sam81 likes this.
    03-20-16 12:37 PM
    Passport as my personal phone for the foreseeable and just got an iPhone 6 from work, which replaces my old z10 ( I used cos I hated the windows phone)
    I've set up the 6, but not done much else, I don't find the OS as good as Bb 10.
    Plusses so far: apple maps, app choice
    Minuses : home button, not easy to close apps and go between two, no file manager.

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    Press the home button twice. Switches between apps and lets you close the open ones.
    robson21 and GadgetTravel like this.
    03-20-16 12:43 PM
    Don't open it, and it is.
    Lol, true, but then your paying extra because of what it is. Do you think it would've been priced the same had it NOT had the PKB?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 12:56 PM
    Lol, true, but then your paying extra because of what it is. Do you think it would've been priced the same had it NOT had the PKB?

Posted via CB10
    No arguments there.
    Just couldn't resist being a wise ***.
    03-20-16 01:21 PM
    Still on my Z30 (for now)

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 01:24 PM
    No arguments there.
    Just couldn't resist being a wise ***.
    Lol, I figured that much....lol, but that has crossed my mind though. But it would be Ike having a convertible and never putting the top down. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    ubizmo likes this.
    03-20-16 01:28 PM
    Still running the Passport but with Facebook and Whatsapp leaving i'll likely be switching to an iPhone. Already have an iphone 5c from work and an iPad at home along with a huge music collection in itunes. I have too many friends that use whatsapp constantly and losing calender integration with Facebook is a pain in the @$$. Another big thing for me is I'm a Raptors season ticket holder (upper bowl) and they've introduced a new in game seat upgrade option that opens 1.5 hours before the game. Heavy discount to move to lower bowl, courtside etc (for example moved to 4th row vs Atlanta for $50 a seat) but it won't work on my PP in desktop or mobile browser. I've carried my work phone with me a couple of times to take advantage of it (and also give the MLSE more of my money)

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    03-20-16 01:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    I've been using the Priv with the VKB, I only open it to show off to other people. I use to love using my PKB on the Torch but after Z10 and Z30 not coming backnow, but writing on browser or a large document is great to have all the space. Besides I'm used to get full protection covers on my phones so I'm used to have more bulk. Really no difference between my Z30 on a Otter, in fact the Z30 is twice the thickness of the Priv on BlackBerry hard cover.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-20-16 01:58 PM
    Iphone 6s plus
    03-20-16 03:20 PM
    Nexus 5
    03-20-16 03:29 PM
    I'm on Classic. New to Blackberry 3/15. Love my Classic and keyboard. (Just need a couple of apps SNAP fixed that) People think I have a fancy camera. I tell them it's a Blackberry then they want one. People are too fickle and can't be content with a couple simple things that Blackberry offers. That's the whole point! You've let the advertisers reel you in that You Need all this stuff and you don't. In the future, Blackberry Priv. #longliveblackberry

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 04:10 PM
    Priv!

Posted with my Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-20-16 04:49 PM
    I've been on the Galaxy Note 5 since August. It works well for me.
    theonecid likes this.
    03-20-16 04:49 PM
    I have used Q10 for one and a half year, then passed to Passport. After 6 months with the Passport switched to Classic, the Pasport was very big to handle as mobile. I have used Classic from one year. Now after Facebook app disaster (actualy I wass using one a week this app) and the news that Whatsapp will be gone by the end of the year I've been thinking what I'll get after.

Probably my next phone will not be a BB after 8 years.
    I will go for a cheap android like Xiaomi or a next Iphone SE.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 04:51 PM
    Priv is my daily now. Z30 is my backup

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    03-20-16 04:54 PM
    Classic for now but the Fat lady is warming up !!
    FF22 and ubizmo like this.
    03-20-16 05:04 PM
    Priv and company-issued iPhone 6s, here. (Though I'll often switch the company sim into my Passport when I work out of the office...)
    03-20-16 05:11 PM
    Last November I moved from the Leap to the Priv. The apps are there of course but no different than any android. BlackBerry made the device be as android as possible with just a few BlackBerry apps. It's not the experience I was looking for or I would have been on Android long ago.

Dumped the Priv for the Classic now. Right now I need a device that is durable out of the office on field sites, something the Priv is unlikely to be.

As long as I am told the Priv has the "BlackBerry experience" then told to just use 3rd party solutions I will pass...

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 05:12 PM
    Second thoughts, I've seen some cheap original passports on ebay. I'd be kicking myself if I were to go straight to the Priv and never had the Passport experience.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    03-20-16 05:17 PM
472 12345 ...